Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Sac State?

Default Re: What happened to Sac State?

If they make it to Fargo. I'm totally using this in the tailgating portapotty line.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

APSU looked a lot like NDSU in the 2010 play off run they are playing lights out right now I have a feeling they will get the win at MT St.

After going up 14-0, Austin P successfully executed an onside kick and score a few plays later. They definitely looked like the better team but it was hard to tell if it was Sac St underperforming or Austin P just putting it all on the line to win a game. Probably a combination of both.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Wow, what a surprising score to wake up to against Austin Peay! Anyone have expert analysis to provide?

I watched the whole game . ... SacState looked and played like they were disinterested and didn't want to be there. Very little energy by SacSt players. The pre-game pouring rain probably didn't help their attitude. At one point the SacSt QB was something like 15 for 43 passing missing WR with huge overthrows.

Fan support was almost non-existent also.... maybe 1,500 in the stands.

SacSt got most of their points in the 2d half garbage time after AP went up 21-28 points and started playing soft prevent defense allowing SacSt to get their passing game going.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The "Let's go Peay!" chants must have been epic!
    So the folks who developed the Austin Peay cheers etc are the very same group who recently worked for the state of S.D. on their meth campaign?
    Don't believe everything you think.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So the folks who developed the Austin Peay cheers etc are the very same group who recently worked for the state of S.D. on their meth campaign?
    Don't forget, "Show your Peayness!"
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    We used to drive down to AP for football when I went to Murray State in the 70s (no jokes please)
    Those cheers aren’t new. But if the shoe fits...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    APSU looked a lot like NDSU in the 2010 play off run they are playing lights out right now I have a feeling they will get the win at MT St.
    I don’t. Very difficult for an eastern team to travel 2-3 time zones two weeks in a row and play well the second week. Look at Maine last year. Totally dominant one week, sucked like shit the next. I expect similar results, especially since it will be really f’ing cold, cold enough to freeze your Peay.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I don’t. Very difficult for an eastern team to travel 2-3 time zones two weeks in a row and play well the second week. Look at Maine last year. Totally dominant one week, sucked like shit the next. I expect similar results, especially since it will be really f’ing cold, cold enough to freeze your Peay.
    Agreed. And Montana St is on a roll as well... even their QB and passing game looked good yesterday against Albany.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Don't forget, "Show your Peayness!"
    You sir are operating at genius level.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns