Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Fargodome Field

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    3,914

    Default Fargodome Field

    Any chance we can crowdsource a petition to get the lines straightened on the field? It’s kind of embarrassing, especially for the best program in the subdivision.
    #trustscience

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: TBD
    (If you're interested in participating in our inaugural Masters Pool, let me know in the "Other Sports and Activities" forum).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    1,900
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    Shhhhh! That’s our secret to winning.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Shhhhh! That’s our secret to winning.
    Play the bow.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    I thought the turf company was supposed to have that fixed by the playoffs?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    7,410

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    It's Kramer's fault. The herd is tearing up the turf!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,254

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Any chance we can crowdsource a petition to get the lines straightened on the field? It’s kind of embarrassing, especially for the best program in the subdivision.
    I agree. Is it that hard to lay out the turf or is it just lack of pride in one's work? My OCD has been bothered by this for years and it can't handle it anymore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I agree. Is it that hard to lay out the turf or is it just lack of pride in one's work? My OCD has been bothered by this for years and it can't handle it anymore.
    I'd guess the winches used to roll out the turf can't adjust for the sag as it drags across the floor.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hillsboro, ND
    Posts
    8,736

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    There was the issue with the two spots they couldn't winch due to tears or something? The field turf guys were supposed to be here and hope is to get a fix? Couldn't remember when they planned on fixing it thought it was over the last 2 weeks...

    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    How often do they to out the south stands? That was the main reason they required a turf that can roll up. For other events they can just cover the turf like every other stadium does. But if the south stands are still rolled in they need to be able to roll up the turf.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    6,031

    Default Re: Fargodome Field

    The south stands are moved for some concerts. I would guess they also move for many high school tournaments.

    Didn't they already replace the US Bank turf? It doesn't last long when you just cover it with plastic panels and dump dirt and heavy equipment on top.


    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    How often do they to out the south stands? That was the main reason they required a turf that can roll up. For other events they can just cover the turf like every other stadium does. But if the south stands are still rolled in they need to be able to roll up the turf.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •