Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fargodome Field

Default Re: Fargodome Field

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Must not have tried the bacon on a stick. The only thing the fargodome has going for it concessions wise is the roasted almonds.
    Hello? Sawdust pretzels!

I go for the tropical smoothie. Cools my yellin' tube down at half.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That alone took my kids and I 6 hours to build and I had to take a break because my fingers and eyes hurt.
    Ok im just avoiding going out side this morning but I found the directions for an old Lego castle I had when I was a kid and still have all my legos. It took me a week to put it back together. Hardest part was finding the pieces because all the legos got put in one big tote. Finished it and had a kid walk up and smash it! His little brother smashed his lego house the other day and I just laughed and said now you know how dad felt when you did it to me. It is pretty cool being able to find the old directions online. Robin hood tree hideout is my favorite.

You can all relax now im heading outside.

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I thought the turf company was supposed to have that fixed by the playoffs?
    Yes, were supposed to fix it last week.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...football-field

It will look funny when the yellow first down lines on ESPN are straight and the lines on the field are not.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Let me take a crack at it, I’m not doing so badly.

How did you remove the columns from the corners? Could you send this to the Fargodome Authority as an option for adding more seating?
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    How did you remove the columns from the corners? Could you send this to the Fargodome Authority as an option for adding more seating?
    Um, the roof was obviously removed.....
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Um, the roof was obviously removed.....
    It's funny because I had to explain to my kids who haven't been there that there aren't seats in the corners and the whole pillar situation. Quite amusing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yes, were supposed to fix it last week.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...football-field
    Pretty sure the sine wave goal line was taken care of, but I'm guessing that was easier to fix than the gradual arc the whole field seems to have.

I watched the Fargodome authority video and they are talking about getting new turf and replacing and inspecting much of the stuff on the storage pit that has the hydraulics and motors to roll it out

They also mentioned upgraded seating in the north end seating area

Also the surplus fund is at 50 million and with the shuddered venues act in congress, they now have a surplus of a few million.

Hopefully we can get the ball rolling on the concourse expansion with extra bathrooms and ultimately the convention center with a skyway to the SHAC... and a hotel

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I didn't know until yesterday that the Alerus Center has permanent turf that is covered for other events like US Bank Stadium. That's not an option for the Fargodome unless they decide to never move the south stands across the floor for smaller events.
    It's OK to not be OK.