Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Etsu gdt

Default Re: Etsu gdt

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Grow dreads back, save Vinnie?
    This was my thought. Threw his balance and mojo off.

We made it through to the half but had to drive home. Listened on the radio.
    I couldn’t believe the game. This was a big deal.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Replay of the game is on Midco at 7:00am Monday.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Replay of the game is on Midco at 7:00am Monday.
    It's on ESPN+ for replaying anytime too.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Yet another abysmal start to a game, a hot shooting streak to get us back in it only to go back to the dumpster fire way of play to finish the game. The crazy part is I truly believe we have the talent to be undefeated right now, there's not a game on our schedule that I've watched where at points we didn't look like the better team. The problem is coaching, our offensive scheme doesn't seem to have a purpose other than to hope to get an open 3 and if not settle for a contested one. Get the ball to the interior of the defense and work inside out if needed, we need aggression towards the basket, we need to look like we are trying to score. In addition to the shitty offense we also have shitty rotations and player usage. Tyson Ward is a weapon we don't utilize nearly enough, Cam Hunter might be the best all around player on this team and he doesn't see the floor enough. When we are 0-11 from the field, how about getting Witz or Bigs in there an dumping it in the post and trying to get a few easier looks down low. Maleeck gives 110% every second he's on the floor, I don't care if he's young and makes mistakes he's a rebounding machine and brings energy. Instead we play Samuelson 30 minutes a game even when he's 1-7, thankfully we didn't have to suffer through Quayle on the floor this last game but I'm sure he'll still get his minutes. Dave coaches this team like an elementary team where the players who have been there the longest should get to play the most instead of like a D1 team where you put your best players on the floor to win games. I like Dave as a person, I've defended him before but I've had enough, I could do a better job coaching this team myself and that's not remotely even a question. My daughter's 6th grade team I coach runs a better offense that NDSU does, that's just sad.
    My post after the ISU game, check, check and check.....I feel like Dave is stalking my Bisonville posts again....If so, draw up a few fucking inbounding plays please, I can help if needed. Good grief I've never seen a team struggle to get the ball in bounds so much. This team looked more like the one that finished the season last year and it was a great win though. So happy to see Cam get the start and play as well as he did, let's go now boys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    My post after the ISU game, check, check and check.....I feel like Dave is stalking my Bisonville posts again....If so, draw up a few fucking inbounding plays please, I can help if needed. Good grief I've never seen a team struggle to get the ball in bounds so much. This team looked more like the one that finished the season last year and it was a great win though. So happy to see Cam get the start and play as well as he did, let's go now boys!!!
    Go check the who would be your pick thread.

Was amazing to see Harry Potter be the role player he should be... 18 minutes is probably still to many for him with grieves return maybe they can get that to the 10 minutes a game he should play

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Huge win and should bump us out of the 16 spot assuming we make the tourney as does ETSU. "Assuming..."
    It takes more then one decent win to do that.

ETSU picked up a double digit road win tonight over a likely NCAA Tournament bound LSU team. That'll give an indirect boost to NDSU's NET ranking and potentially a Q2 win if ETSU works their way into the top 75 of the NET rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    ETSU picked up a double digit road win tonight over a likely NCAA Tournament bound LSU team. That'll give an indirect boost to NDSU's NET ranking and potentially a Q2 win if ETSU works their way into the top 75 of the NET rankings.
    its nice 4 all the reasons you mention, but that ETSU team that showed up at the SHAC was no where near the "#2" mid-major not even remotely--------weather that was just a off night or fluke it could be (maybe they had to fly commericial?)--------however; that bison team that showed up monday night is no doubt about it top 5 mid-major level quality

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    its nice 4 all the reasons you mention, but that ETSU team that showed up at the SHAC was no where near the "#2" mid-major not even remotely--------weather that was just a off night or fluke it could be (maybe they had to fly commericial?)--------however; that bison team that showed up monday night is no doubt about it top 5 mid-major level quality
    Yeah, I think the Bison were fortunate to catch them on an off night but the beauty of that is it won't matter if/when the selection committee is looking at it in March.

Of course it also won't matter how off the Bison were the night of that awful home loss to Utah Valley either. That'll look veruly fugly on a potential tournament resume.