Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Quarterfinals: Illinois State

Default Re: 2019 Quarterfinals: Illinois State

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    we've only give 17 ore more points in 2 games, YSU and WIY.. Teams we blew out and scored in 50's
    oops I meant WIU

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Im outraged! OUTRAGED I tell you. They just want Robinson to rest another day!

Lardsin must go!

I heard ISUr isn't flying to Fargo. Instead Robinson is going to just carry the entire team here instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    One silver lining for the defense this week is Illinois St doesn't have a Daejean Dixon on the outside that routinely will draw safety help nor do they have a QB as good as Fourcade at getting the ball out there in single coverage. So the defense should be able to focus much more on loading the box this week.

I've always said that a one dimensional offense will never beat the Bison (not even Georgia Southern could pull it off) but if there was ever a year where they're vulnerable it's against a run heavy offense this year.
    While Georgia Southern only completed 5 passes in that game, they averaged more than 30 yards per completion.

5-3 Defense coming. Hayes/Bridges on islands and Tutsie over top. Need Kaczor in too. NEED OUR HARD NOSE TACKLERS OUT THERE.. Let's go!!

ps. do we have a goal line/short yard package on D? I dont remember seeing it
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    5-3 Defense coming. Hayes/Bridges on islands and Tutsie over top. Need Kaczor in too. NEED OUR HARD NOSE TACKLERS OUT THERE.. Let's go!!
    So you're saying they need to bench Hendricks or play with 5 DBs, 1 LB, and 5 DL??? I'm glad you're not a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    So you're saying they need to bench Hendricks or play with 5 DBs, 1 LB, and 5 DL??? I'm glad you're not a coach.
    no silly

5 DT/DE
    3 LBS
    2 CBS
    1 S

don't need a ball hawk out there, just need hard nose tacklers to punch Robinson in the mouth repeatedly
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

no silly

5 DT/DE
    3 LBS
    2 CBS
    1 S

don't need a ball hawk out there, just need hard nose tacklers to punch Robinson in the mouth repeatedly
    Well Kaczor is a DB... you can play him at LB but it doesn't mean he's not still a DB. Taking Hendricks off the field in favor of the #5 DL is a recipe for disaster IMO.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nichols is better than both Ills and Central Arkansas. This game will be a comfortable win. Montana st should be the team to worry about.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

no silly

5 DT/DE
    3 LBS
    2 CBS
    1 S

See Jimmy football on the goal line stand against siu. He can’t flex his muscles is he’s not on the field.

Lardsin must go!