Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Quarterfinal games thread

Default Friday Quarterfinal games thread

I am guessing JMU and the Montana's should all win but would really be great if they lost and NDSU would sail to 8 of 9.

Default Re: Friday Quarterfinal games thread

Does anyone think Peay or UNI have a chance tonight?

Peay has won 7 in a row by an average of 24 points which has to make them the hottest team left other than the big 2..

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I am guessing JMU and the Montana's should all win but would really be great if they lost and NDSU would sail to 8 of 9.
    Why? So more trolls can complain about how easy FCS is? Kind of hypocritical to talk about how bad FCS is and then want the best programs to lose.

Win or lose bring on the best teams. NDSU didn’t get to 7 of 8 by hoping they dont have to play the best teams.

I'm rooting for JMU and Montana tonight. Those are the two fans bases that I think will make Frisco the most fun if the Bison make it there. I'm kind of indifferent to the Montana St/Austin Peay game. I'll probably root for Austin Peay since they're the new team but I don't care either way as long as the winner of that game is playing in Fargo next week.

I’m intrigued by the JMU vs. UNI mostly due to the impending weather. JMU should win handily, but the freezing rain this morning and anticipated rain during the game will be fun to see. Backyard ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    I’m intrigued by the JMU vs. UNI mostly due to the impending weather. JMU should win handily, but the freezing rain this morning and anticipated rain during the game will be fun to see. Backyard ball!
    According to my Weather Channel app the rain is supposed to hold off until about 9PM CT so might have a minimal effect on the game. Honestly I think a wet track would make things even tougher for UNI since they're going to need McElvain to move the ball through the air to win.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Taco bar is almost ready.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    rain might hold till later in game but only like 33 degrees out there right now..

Dukes might have fumbled it already.

Anish on the call.

UNI was +21. dropped to +18 at kickoff. (weather?)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?