Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholls Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Nicholls Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    He almost had his helmet ripped off in the process too.

It's easy to say "don't retaliate", but "fight or flight" kicks in some of these cases of unexpected pain so my idea of equipping Volson with a smoke bomb* probably wouldn't work.

Smoke Bomb Plan
    1. Issue Volson with a smoke bomb
    2. He takes a cheap shot that really hurts
    3. *smoke bomb*
    4. Smoke clears to reveal that justice was served
    It's especially easy from the comfort of this Aeron chair and that is why I feel compelled to take the high road. But bowing to your instincts assertion I guess the smoke bomb plan is not a bad one. It does seem somewhat bold. I was thinking of something a touch more subtle, say "Hey ref! Look at that guy targeting over there!!" Then mug the offender while there ref looks away and reaches for his flag.

And....Brock Spack......best damn name for a football coach. LOL! Could be used in a movie. I hope those boys go home losers next week too.

With any luck our young team (and new coaching staff) has some of the nerves calmed for the next game so we don't miss opportunities with wide open receivers near the end zone.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Just an observation from the game. Me seats are near the visitors section and right next to where the visiting teams runs out along with Refs. When our intro started there was one member of the referring crew with his phone tapping our intro. While I get most visiting team fans do this I was surprised to an official be doing it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    With any luck our young team (and new coaching staff) has some of the nerves calmed for the next game so we don't miss opportunities with wide open receivers near the end zone.
    I think the nerves were calmed in the last 25 game minutes or so. I wouldn't have be worried about playoff nerves going forward any more so than any other year.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Efin penalties eh. Trey can block! He'll be all right. Jimmy football! On the Trey 3rd down run that was reviewed and ruled not a first down Karson Schoeing made a hell of a block. Is it just me or has the postgame radio stuff kind of went to heck this year? Plenty of advertising not much postgame interviews. They used to have both coaches and players interviews I thought. Maybe im crazy. Maybe it's maybelline.

Go Bison!

Scottie wants Friday night lights.
    Bison 1660 needs to step up their game. I can go back and listen to Vikings postgame coverage and everything has been split up with advertising removed. Bison1660 just puts one long phase from the entire Gameday ads still in there. So annoying. Also I tried to go back and listen to the postgame a few weeks ago and gave up after they were into their 3rd commercial break in 11 minutes, fuck that

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Forum video with the four reporters had an extra 6 seconds at the begining accidentally. It had McFeely being a jerk to Eric Peterson and it made everything awkward before Domm said action. It shows they must hate him too.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Any updates on Sproules shoulder?

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just an observation from the game. Me seats are near the visitors section and right next to where the visiting teams runs out along with Refs. When our intro started there was one member of the referring crew with his phone tapping our intro. While I get most visiting team fans do this I was surprised to an official be doing it.
    That is not acceptable. No ref should have his phone with him on the field. If his supervisor finds out I doubt it will go well. If you want that video give your phone to someone to capture for you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    The Forum video with the four reporters had an extra 6 seconds at the begining accidentally. It had McFeely being a jerk to Eric Peterson and it made everything awkward before Domm said action. It shows they must hate him too.
    Eric: well he got rolling eventually.
    Eric to McFeely: is that fair enough
    McFeely: I don't care I'm not writing your story
    Eric: can if you wanna

My best stab at transcribing. Makes you wonder if that was a mistake not getting edited out or was it lest in on purpose.