Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Monmouth @JMU

23Bison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Monmouth @JMU

Quote Originally Posted by JMUVtFan View Post
    As bad as that first quarter felt on paper, it was typical JMU footfall this season. Couple mistakes early to allow big plays (93 run and 93 yard kick return). Then complete domination. Just don't think JMU can get away with that against Montana or NDSU. Obviously won't rack up those points or yards either.

I wouldn't say Monmouth was "that good" like others were mocking. But I do think they're better than Nichols.
    When I first tuned in I was wondering what the hell you guys were doing on defense. Thought maybe you were saving them for the second half.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    When I first tuned in I was wondering what the hell you guys were doing on defense. Thought maybe you were saving them for the second half.

Not making excuses but a DT was out the first half (targeting) and that long run was right up the middle. JMU let several teams get unnecessary early points in several games this season. Don't know whether to be happy that they have been so good at adjusting or mad at the lapses.

23Bison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That would do it I guess. We came out flat for about a quarter or so. I was just impressed with Nicholls though. Good luck next week.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS