Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Indiana State GDT 430pm ESPN+

Default Re: Indiana State GDT 430pm ESPN+

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Indiana State women play at 8. Richman was desperate for games and took the 530 (eastern) slot. I'm fine with that
    of-course you are, gives you more time to "chase" action as the night moves on.....i always, i always, i always

Richman probably didn't know about the new 3 point line until first game

If you listened to the ESPN+ broadcast you heard one of the announces say that when NDSU was in their slump (the guy was a former coach) said NDSU needed to go to a "slowed down deliberate weave" to get their shots back on track.
    Exactly the opposite of what critics on Bisonville want.

also they had a very nice piece on Landon's Light directing people to the website. Very cool

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    If you listened to the ESPN+ broadcast you heard one of the announces say that when NDSU was in their slump (the guy was a former coach) said NDSU needed to go to a "slowed down deliberate weave" to get their shots back on track.
    Exactly the opposite of what critics on Bisonville want.

also they had a very nice piece on Landon's Light directing people to the website. Very cool
    Just another opinion ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    ETSU will be a better team than Indiana State. We've regressed and lack toughness.
    We've lacked toughness ever since KB and Dex graduated.

I do agree we have regressed bigtime. Not sure if this team bought too much into their own hype or what happened but things need to change and they need to change fast or we'll be a middle of the pack Summit team at best.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We've lacked toughness ever since KB and Dex graduated.

I do agree we have regressed bigtime. Not sure if this team bought too much into their own hype or what happened but things need to change and they need to change fast or we'll be a middle of the pack Summit team at best.
    Doesn't matter. We just need to win the Summit tourney. Then the proponents of mediocrity on this board can demand a 5-year extension for DR and call out anyone who thinks his coaching sucks as a lousy fan who doesn't "support the kids."
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Doesn't matter. We just need to win the Summit tourney. Then the proponents of mediocrity on this board can demand a 5-year extension for DR and call out anyone who thinks his coaching sucks as a lousy fan who doesn't "support the kids."
    Yep just win the tourney and get that 16 seed and a one and done thumping. Thanks Dave!

That was brutal and embarrassing no way to sugarcoat it

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I will admit I thought he deserved the extension mainly because they played so well at the end of the year last year. But now I'm seriously regretting it. I was ripping him all season last year until then. Is it too much to expect to occasionally get a p5 win? Is it too much to expect to want to actually win a game in the NCAA?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yep just win the tourney and get that 16 seed and a one and done thumping. Thanks Dave!
    Or win a play-in game (against some shit stain school) and claim it as another tournament win.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk