Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota Prep Bowl 2019

Default Re: Minnesota Prep Bowl 2019

Vasser 5 tds... whoa. He is a Tyler Roehl Prototype... cant believe he didnt offer this kid

45 280 5 tds

hes not d2. that's what I'm saying. the head coach was all over Grant Olson about them. oh well
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

[QUOTE=bisonforever;1388646]Vasser is 6’1 215 and is agile and knows how run the football! He is not a DII kid![/QUOTE

You dont get it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

[QUOTE=56BISON73;1388649]
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    Vasser is 6’1 215 and is agile and knows how run the football! He is not a DII kid![/QUOTE

You dont get it.
    He's a Minnesota kid PL. You know that means if he's only D2 that's because NDSU is over looking him

tomorrow Pierz RB/WR Mathias is committed to Nebraska.

another good day.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Vasser 5 tds... whoa. He is a Tyler Roehl Prototype... cant believe he didnt offer this kid

45 280 5 tds

hes not d2. that's what I'm saying. the head coach was all over Grant Olson about them. oh well
    I gotta admit watching Vasser run over people reminded me of David Johnson. Mankato State commit ????? Really??? Have to agree with Chapo on this one.

tomorrow Pierz RB/WR Mathias is committed to Nebraska.

another good day.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I gotta admit watching Vasser run over people reminded me of David Johnson. Mankato State commit ????? Really??? Have to agree with Chapo on this one.
    He looked extremely impressive, but when there are no offers higher than Mankato State (a very good DII team), there has to be a reason why. He looked like a man among boys out there. He reminded me LeGarrette Blount in regards to size and running style.
    Hail the BISON!!!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

45 280 5 tds

Last night is only time I’ve watched him but 100% agree. Strong and fast. He is a steal for Mankato

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He looked extremely impressive, but when there are no offers higher than Mankato State (a very good DII team), there has to be a reason why. He looked like a man among boys out there. He reminded me LeGarrette Blount in regards to size and running style.
    Grades, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Grades, perhaps?
    Maybe. From what I saw, he has DI level talent (if he doesn't, his O-Line better be all DI level kids), but only has DII offers (Mankato State, Augustana and Bemidji State) from what I could find online. No DI offers, including a few FCS teams in the area that should be desperate for his talent.

There has to be some kind of red flags keeping this young man from getting better offers. With that said, I wish him the best at Mankato State, which is a great DII team that has gotten better since the departure of the Dakota teams. It will be interesting to see how Mankato State does against CSU-Pueblo today in the playoffs.
    Hail the BISON!!!