Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Bracket Playoff Predictions

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 FCS Bracket Playoff Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If, and it's a big IF, the Jacks get Strong and that CJ kid back at running back, they won't have to pass much. Strong is a nightmare for DC's .

So you are saying its a NDSU-SDSU FCS championship game if Strong and CJ are back for the Semi's?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If things play out for NDSU as expected which of these opponents in the Natty is most likely:

1. Vs JMU
    2. Vs Weber
    3. Vs SDSU

What do your office pools project?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Somebody doesn't like the consensus of predictions:

https://twitter.com/UNDFootball360/s...388927490?s=19

Pretty much everyone that covers FCS is picking against the Hawks tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    How does the Bison offense line match up against these guys? It sounds like we may not be able to run much.
    It would be a hell of a matchup. In his article last week Ross Uglem pointed out that Dillon Radunz and Cordell Volson have allowed a half sack in 446 dropbacks combined between the two of them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    How does the Bison offense line match up against these guys? It sounds like we may not be able to run much.
    With NDSU averaging 300 yards rushing and over three rushing TDs per game, I feel the Bison will be just fine running the ball against JMU. Even if JMU has success stopping the run, they have struggled quite a bit against the pass against teams that don't have near the weapons that NDSU has.

There is a reason why I don't have JMU making it to Frisco.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Zimmer for the Argus Leader declares for once the road to Frisco for SDSU does not go through the Dome. Evidently two years ago he must have been under a rock or just in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    So you are saying its a NDSU-SDSU FCS championship game if Strong and CJ are back for the Semi's?
    I would think that is a very good possibility. I'm saying I don't fear the Dukes as much as I fear a healthy, full lineup Jack team...…...just me.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It would be a hell of a matchup. In his article last week Ross Uglem pointed out that Dillon Radunz and Cordell Volson have allowed a half sack in 446 dropbacks combined between the two of them this year.
    there's a strong case to be made that NDSU has the three best linemen in FCS
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    If things play out for NDSU as expected which of these opponents in the Natty is most likely:

1. Vs JMU
    2. Vs Weber
    3. Vs SDSU

What do your office pools project?
    I think JMU is by far the most likely Frisco opponent, followed by Montana. If SDSU were healthy I would call it a pick em between the Bunnies and the dooks.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I would think that is a very good possibility. I'm saying I don't fear the Dukes as much as I fear a healthy, full lineup Jack team...…...just me.
    Agreed. 10 char