Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Bracket Playoff Predictions

Default Re: 2019 FCS Bracket Playoff Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I agree completely. JMU will be a huge matchup/game. They are a much more “mature” team than us with lots of battle scars. I really hope it comes down to them and us again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I could pick a team to meet in Frisco, it would be Montana. Just as rabid of a fan base that would travel just as well (with what tickets they could get). It would be a blast. Don't see how they could beat JMU at JMU, though. Maybe Weber might have a chance...but I think JMU is a lock for Frisco.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default 2019 FCS Bracket Playoff Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If I could pick a team to meet in Frisco, it would be Montana. Just as rabid of a fan base that would travel just as well (with what tickets they could get). It would be a blast. Don't see how they could beat JMU at JMU, though. Maybe Weber might have a chance...but I think JMU is a lock for Frisco.
    I agree re: Griz and Frisco, but also agree that it will be JMU out of bottom bracket, although Weber may have a say in that. Don’t think Griz are quite there yet.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I agree re: Griz and Frisco, but also agree that it will be JMU out of bottom bracket, although Weber may have a say in that. Don’t think Griz are quite there yet.

Yep the bobcats exposed the griz, pushed em all over the field for 60 minutes

Villanova may be the team moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Yep the bobcats exposed the griz, pushed em all over the field for 60 minutes

Villanova may be the team moving forward
    I thought I read/heard somewhere that Villanova was soft and it was someone's pick to be upset in the 2nd round.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Montana at home yes, but don't see them winning on road. I think us and JMU are clear ahead of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Montana probably has as good of a shot as anyone to knock off JMU on the bottom side of the bracket. If the Dooks have a weakness on defense it's against the pass and all Montana recruited for 3 years under Bobs Titt was WRs and they've got a good QB as well. Of course they just gave up nearly 400 rushing yards to Montana St last week so if they can't improve that a lot they won't have the ball long enough to do any damage against JMU.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope JMU gets trucked in their first game, such a shitty fanbase.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I hope JMU gets trucked in their first game, such a shitty fanbase.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Even though that would be funny they aren't losing to Monmouth. After that we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Even though that would be funny they aren't losing to Monmouth. After that we'll see.

Monmouth is no Colgate.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Monmouth is no Colgate.
    Lol. But CAA is a powerhouse conference. Just look at last year's playoffs where their record 6 teams combined for ONE win...over another CAA team.