Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Default Re: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Man I hate to feed the tiger, but this is a solid post.
    For somebody who is dictating that nobody should care about wyoming he sure talks a lot about them. Kind of like his fetish with UND.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    You do realize that most of the people who live in Hoople, ND can buy and sell your ass 10x over, right?
    When I tell people my key name they ask if I'm related to the family in Hoople! They must be the most well known people in the state because everyone seems to know them! I get it occasionally from outside the state too. Hoople quietly runs the state!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    When I moved to Fargo I went to a bar to meet a friend from here. I walked in and the place was empty except for about 20 old dudes looking a bit rough. I laughingly asked my friend if this was the usual clientele.
    He said yep, that table has more money than you will ever see in a hundred lifetimes.
    They were all huge beet farmers.
    Never judge a book by its cover.
    Yeah - been there. Back in the mid 70's when I should have been attending NDSU I was instead selling cars on the south side of Fargo. One dreary Saturday with almost nothing going on this older rough looking dude wearing grease stained coveralls and carrying a rumpled grocery bag comes in the dealership. He looked homeless to me. It was my "up" so I engaged him. He sauntered over to a beautiful Cadillac Fleetwood in yellow with a yellow leather interior sitting on the showroom floor. Wanted to sit behind the wheel. Reluctantly I invited him to slide in.

Retired physician from somewhere over by Twin Valley as I recall. Grocery bag contained $15k in cash, more than enough to purchase a new Fleetwood in those days. He drove it home about an hour later. That was a real good lesson for a young punk like me.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah - been there. Back in the mid 70's when I should have been attending NDSU I was instead selling cars on the south side of Fargo. One dreary Saturday with almost nothing going on this older rough looking dude wearing grease stained coveralls and carrying a rumpled grocery bag comes in the dealership. He looked homeless to me. It was my "up" so I engaged him. He sauntered over to a beautiful Cadillac Fleetwood in yellow with a yellow leather interior sitting on the showroom floor. Wanted to sit behind the wheel. Reluctantly I invited him to slide in.

Retired physician from somewhere over by Twin Valley as I recall. Grocery bag contained $15k in cash, more than enough to purchase a new Fleetwood in those days. He drove it home about an hour later. That was a real good lesson for a young punk like me.
    Fake story. At least two major inconsistencies. No such thing as a yellow car with yellow interior that's beautiful. But more importantly, no such thing as a beautiful '70s Cadillac. I'm calling foul on the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Fake story. At least two major inconsistencies. No such thing as a yellow car with yellow interior that's beautiful. But more importantly, no such thing as a beautiful '70s Cadillac. I'm calling foul on the story.
    08-800x586.jpg

Slid right back into sales mode. Well, at the time it looked nice in person. Mind you - that was the downsized version. There was still enough room to land a Bell helicopter on the hood. How the hell did we navigate parking ramps with those things?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I cannot believe Nicholls State is having UND use tents as a Visitors locker room! Good God how NAIA is that! They should NEVER have been allowed to have bid for the game with trash facilities like that. It makes the entire Division look like crap! The game ought to be in Grand Forks given that! A piss poor decision by the NCAA!
    Seriously? Does the visiting team need to use tents all season long? That is terrible.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    08-800x586.jpg

Slid right back into sales mode. Well, at the time it looked nice in person. Mind you - that was the downsized version. There was still enough room to land a Bell helicopter on the hood. How the hell did we navigate parking ramps with those things?
    The second car we owned as a family was a late-70s Sedan DeVille that was the dark red with the matching cloth interior. I might be just a little biased against them. A couple months after I used it for my driving test, we replaced it with an early-80s Mercedes 300D. Never quite forgave my dad for not getting the MB a few months sooner. 37ft turning circle for the MB vs. 44ft for the Caddy.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well that didn’t take long. The Dooks of JMWho are talking about how there’s nothing to do in flyover country

Keep it up, you dooks.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Well that didn’t take long. The Dooks of JMWho are talking about how there’s nothing to do in flyover country

Keep it up, you dooks.
    The seat of the Confederacy is shit talking real Americans. Sounds legit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    We could use more of that type of thinking over here as well. The pompous attitude of some must really make other fan bases want to puke.
    Preach!!!!