Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Default Re: 2019 FCS Selection Show

I care nothing about the gastrointestinal wellness of other fan bases.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having not seen Nichols play this year, I am still leaning toward UND winning this road game. They have played some good teams tough this year, including Weber state on the road and later in the year. Like most teams UND lays an egg once in a while after a couple nice wins but it would be great to see them in Fargo round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Having not seen Nichols play this year, I am still leaning toward UND winning this road game. They have played some good teams tough this year, including Weber state on the road and later in the year. Like most teams UND lays an egg once in a while after a couple nice wins but it would be great to see them in Fargo round 2.
    If I could opt to never see them ever anywhere, I would choose that. But I guess, if I HAD TO see them... I would choose mopping the Fdome turf with their stupid white uniforms.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

This is a tough one. UND will play a more physical brand of defense than what Nichols is used to. I know, I know...but this is the Southland...even a somewhat physical defense will seem really physical to them. If this was at UND, I would think it is a no brainer UND wins. At Nichols...this is a toss up.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Why? No Bison fan hopes they win a game.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This is a tough one. UND will play a more physical brand of defense than what Nichols is used to. I know, I know...but this is the Southland...even a somewhat physical defense will seem really physical to them. If this was at UND, I would think it is a no brainer UND wins. At Nichols...this is a toss up.
    Sagarin has Nicholls favored by about 3. I agree with Sagarin on this game, either UND wins close, or they lose close to Nicholls. It would be in line with what they have done all year.

UND 2019 motto (maybe purple?)

Win close against quality opponents, lose badly to inferior opponents, lose really badly to great opponents.

Is ESPN3 the same as ESPN+ via the AppleTv platform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is ESPN3 the same as ESPN+ via the AppleTv platform?

Yes, same app. You just don't need a subscription to watch ESPN3. And you don't have to click on the little "ESPN+" on top.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1387645]Is ESPN3 the same as ESPN+ via the AppleTv platform?
    Both are inside the ESPN app (through Apple TV and other) but separate subscriptions.

Thanks guys!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.