Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Selection Show

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'm all for shitting on UND, but this one is clearly on the selection committee.
    Did the selection committee lose to 3-9 Idaho St. 55-20? Lucky to be in playoffs as far as I’m concerned.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Rawlins is the sphincter of Wyoming, or close to it. It does however have a museum that has a pair of shoes that a former governor of Wyoming made from the skin of a rustler. By the way Sam, if you get out of line maybe your posts need to be moderated again.
    Then there is Gillette.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah - been there. Back in the mid 70's when I should have been attending NDSU I was instead selling cars on the south side of Fargo. One dreary Saturday with almost nothing going on this older rough looking dude wearing grease stained coveralls and carrying a rumpled grocery bag comes in the dealership. He looked homeless to me. It was my "up" so I engaged him. He sauntered over to a beautiful Cadillac Fleetwood in yellow with a yellow leather interior sitting on the showroom floor. Wanted to sit behind the wheel. Reluctantly I invited him to slide in.

Retired physician from somewhere over by Twin Valley as I recall. Grocery bag contained $15k in cash, more than enough to purchase a new Fleetwood in those days. He drove it home about an hour later. That was a real good lesson for a young punk like me.
    That sounds like the way my dad bought new vehicles...but never a Caddy...we were GMC trucks all the way. He would get up on a rainy day...make his way to a dealership (Usually Devils Lake, but Minot was an option), find one he liked and plop down cash. Old school farmers have their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I cannot believe Nicholls State is having UND use tents as a Visitors locker room! Good God how NAIA is that! They should NEVER have been allowed to have bid for the game with trash facilities like that. It makes the entire Division look like crap! The game ought to be in Grand Forks given that! A piss poor decision by the NCAA!
    I wonder if Nicholls State will put the porta-potties inside the tents or outside? Knipco Heaters optional, I imagine. Maybe UN_ will have to bring their own.

at least the outhouses there won't be abandoned.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I wonder if Nicholls State will put the porta-potties inside the tents or outside? Knipco Heaters optional, I imagine. Maybe UN_ will have to bring their own.
    Sounds like Louisiana is supplying the heat. And humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Well that didn’t take long. The Dooks of JMWho are talking about how there’s nothing to do in flyover country

Keep it up, you dooks.
    Plus all of our women are fat and ugly. There I said it.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    That sounds like the way my dad bought new vehicles...but never a Caddy...we were GMC trucks all the way. He would get up on a rainy day...make his way to a dealership (Usually Devils Lake, but Minot was an option), find one he liked and plop down cash. Old school farmers have their own way.
    Very common back then. Not sure we ever sold a Caddy to a farmer. Oldsmobile 98 sure. Buick Electra yep. Caddy no way.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Plus all of our women are fat and ugly. There I said it.
    And football is all we have. Woe is us.

I don't know if they've ever seen where Harrisonburg is on a map but it's hardly a booming metropolis

Didn't even know where it was until 2016
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯