Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Default Re: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did you let her know you were a Bison fan?
    I didn't have to, she remembered me from prior years. She met us out for a quick lunch last year on the Thursday before the game, which was very gracious of her to give up her time to 6 Bison fans only 48 hours before the championship game kickoff.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I didn't have to, she remembered me from prior years. She met us out for a quick lunch last year on the Thursday before the game, which was very gracious of her to give up her time to 6 Bison fans only 48 hours before the championship game kickoff.
    I can't begin to tell you how many people in Frisco told me last year how happy they were that JMU wasn't going to be coming down. Stadium staff especially.

I can't begin to tell you how many people in Frisco told me last year how happy they were that JMU wasn't going to be coming down. Stadium staff especially.
    The sales of Colgate toothpaste soared the past year in Frisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

We always go down early and I can believe how many people told us the same thing. Then they wanted to know when the rest of us were going to show up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We always go down early and I can believe how many people told us the same thing. Then they wanted to know when the rest of us were going to show up.
    Ha! When I want a good laugh around this time of year I’ll throw on my NDSU polo and grab dinner and drinks in Frisco Square. Every bartender that sees me walk in to an establishment has a panicked look in their eye like they half expect a couple hundred Bison fans to be right behind me. Damn near every time I’ll get a relieved “it’s not time for you guys yet right? we didn’t staff up this weekend”

Been doing it for years now

Watched the 2017 semifinal against Sammy with the owners of Scruff’s. They had not some not great things to say about JMU fans (they hosted a JMU get together in 2016). Made no money and the fans were rude as hell.

Absolutely hilarious to watch JMU fans walking up to Scruffs in 2017 thinking it was their bar only to walk away confused after finding it stuffed with green and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Ha! When I want a good laugh around this time of year I’ll throw on my NDSU polo and grab dinner and drinks in Frisco Square. Every bartender that sees me walk in to an establishment has a panicked look in their eye like they half expect a couple hundred Bison fans to be right behind me. Damn near every time I’ll get a relieved “it’s not time for you guys yet right? we didn’t staff up this weekend”

That’s funny. Now thinking about going down a week early.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Absolutely hilarious to watch JMU fans walking up to Scruffs in 2017 thinking it was their bar only to walk away confused after finding it stuffed with green and gold.

They thought they had "A" bar. As in one. Singular. That's the funniest part.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I live in Frisco and do this also! Can’t go anywhere without being stopped at least once to talk about the Bison.

Wandered into Scruffys one night and was surprised to see them rocking the Bison-colored Gate City Bank pens year round.