Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Default Re: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Weber St. people throw those too?
    Is that one of the teams on the other side of the bracket? I really don't know because the only team I think about on that side of the bracket is JMU.

Anyway, I hope it's them that make it to the Championship because I know that I still have my Duke Club account back from when we all bought our tickets through their allotment. It's amazing how little you need to donate to get high enough on their list to get tickets.

Default 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Is that one of the teams on the other side of the bracket? I really don't know because the only team I think about on that side of the bracket is JMU.

Anyway, I hope it's them that make it to the Championship because I know that I still have my Duke Club account back from when we all bought our tickets through their allotment. It's amazing how little you need to donate to get high enough on their list to get tickets.
    Yeah but,.......... oh never mind.

But wait, aren’t you benefitting on the backs of their students who shoulder the burden of their $500M athletic budget?

And, aren’t the sixteen tix you bought back in August enough? I think yours only supposed to have four friends is so. (I still have room for two. Applicants please PM me)
    Don't believe everything you think.

But wait, aren’t you benefitting on the backs of their students who shoulder the burden of their $500M athletic budget?

And, aren’t the sixteen tix you bought back in August enough? I think yours only supposed to have four friends is so. (I still have room for two. Applicants please PM me)
    "oh ever mind" kind of leads one to believe nothing follows. "But wait," modified that again I guess. Forget it. I'm breaking out the good stuff.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I wonder if Nicholls State will put the porta-potties inside the tents or outside? Knipco Heaters optional, I imagine. Maybe UN_ will have to bring their own.
    heaters in south swamps of Louisiana this time of year! LOL It will be 80 degrees on Saturday.
    Now air conditioning...that is a different story.

Yep, it's confirmed. Just got off the phone with Julie from the NCAA and she confirmed streamers are still on the list of banned items at the FCS championship game in Frisco.

Default 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "oh ever mind" kind of leads one to believe nothing follows. "But wait," modified that again I guess. Forget it. I'm breaking out the good stuff.
    I think you can tell that I was already there.

But I now have my second wind. These blues are flowing more freely than the delicious golden fluid.

I love Bison Football. Happy to be on the green side of the grass. Still.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yep, it's confirmed. Just got off the phone with Julie from the NCAA and she confirmed streamers are still on the list of banned items at the FCS championship game in Frisco.
    I also emailed Gina McFarlin, Sr. Director of Safety & Security at Toyota Stadium. She stated they will have enhanced measures in place to ensure the game day experience of ALL fans will not be interrupted by streamers. She also cited "public safety" concerns, saying that anyone observed throwing streamers will receive a disorderly conduct citation from Frisco PD.

It's good to know they have our back, once again.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I also emailed Gina McFarlin, Sr. Director of Safety & Security at Toyota Stadium. She stated they will have enhanced measures in place to ensure the game day experience of ALL fans will not be interrupted by streamers. She also cited "public safety" concerns, saying that anyone observed throwing streamers will receive a disorderly conduct citation from Frisco PD.

Did you let her know you were a Bison fan?

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

It’s great to hear that they’ll be dedicating resources to this instead of patrolling the tailgating lots for contributing offenses.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

This is funny!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."