23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 FCS Selection Show

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Nickels and dimes.
    Don’t you mean Nicholls and dimes?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Especially when they own all the farms and are the flagship. You would think they could bid at least $150000
    Big bucks, no whammies (if I knew how to embed gifs, I would place here).

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Some moaning on the UNI board about not getting a seed. But it is tough to get pummeled by SDSU toward the end of the season and maintain that kind of respect from a national committee.
    They should be in there instead of Central Arkansas.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    How could UND not outbid that?
    That’s a selection committee fail. They are supposed to consider facilities and should have rejected Nicholls bid.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That’s a selection committee fail. They are supposed to consider facilities and should have rejected Nicholls bid.
    The JSU guy claimed that was one of the things they consider and seemed to try avoid talking about "bids" during the selection show.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I cannot believe Nicholls State is having UND use tents as a Visitors locker room! Good God how NAIA is that! They should NEVER have been allowed to have bid for the game with trash facilities like that. It makes the entire Division look like crap! The game ought to be in Grand Forks given that! A piss poor decision by the NCAA!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Way nicer than the WIU visitors press box.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I cannot believe Nicholls State is having UND use tents as a Visitors locker room! Good God how NAIA is that! They should NEVER have been allowed to have bid for the game with trash facilities like that. It makes the entire Division look like crap! The game ought to be in Grand Forks given that! A piss poor decision by the NCAA!
    Und had the chance to out bid them. The problem is their own now. Wasted their load on hockey arena, now the football team takes the back seat again.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Und had the chance to out bid them. The problem is their own now. Wasted their load on hockey arena, now the football team takes the back seat again.
    And this is why they may have good teams but not a great program.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I'm all for shitting on UND, but this one is clearly on the selection committee.