Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Agree about Central Ak, I don’t think they’ll get a seed, Some bad conference losses and they didn’t even win their conference so I can’t see that happening. The more I think about it, the more I think Nova gets a seed because of record in the CAA and Monmouth gets the seed because they’re offense has been putting up huge numbers and they won their conference. I think there’s another seeded Valley team and probably UNI because of recency but if you look at the overall record, it should be SDSU.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Well according to the AGS Poll, which has been the best poll at predicting what the committee will do, SDSU is #9 (aka the best unseeded team) and UND is in the field. I think there's going to be a lot of frustrated people when the "Dakota pod" is revealed later this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well according to the AGS Poll, which has been the best poll at predicting what the committee will do, SDSU is #9 (aka the best unseeded team) and UND is in the field. I think there's going to be a lot of frustrated people when the "Dakota pod" is revealed later this morning.
    This is the sleection committee's wet dream. No way they pass on this opportunity.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/...l/bracketology

This map looks pretty interesting with four Big Sky seeds, lots of airline miles. Didn't Albany take second in the CAA? Seems like they would be a seeded team.

Chapo are you going to take my bet? UND makes the field. Loser does not post for a week.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm going to drop this here. Not that I agree with it.
    I think KSU might get a seed. Coaches had them at 10th in their latest poll. They won on Saturday and are 10-2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I think that was back in the 16 or 20 team playoff fields.
    Man I wish it was back to 16 teams. avoid the stupid thanksgiving games and the horrible teams 16-24
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    I'm going to drop this here. Not that I agree with it.
    I think KSU might get a seed. Coaches had them at 10th in their latest poll. They won on Saturday and are 10-2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think they would favor Monmouth head to head and conference winners over Kennesaw higher in the Coaches poll, though, eh Sorny?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Agree about Central Ak, I don’t think they’ll get a seed, Some bad conference losses and they didn’t even win their conference so I can’t see that happening. The more I think about it, the more I think Nova gets a seed because of record in the CAA and Monmouth gets the seed because they’re offense has been putting up huge numbers and they won their conference. I think there’s another seeded Valley team and probably UNI because of recency but if you look at the overall record, it should be SDSU.
    I think UNI deserves it over SDSU. It's not recency bias, but how they've dealt with injuries. UNI has handled it a lot better, and is the better team right now because of it. If we knew for certain that SDSU was going to get their star RB back by the second round, I might feel differently, but I don't think anything's been released on that subject. And ISUr barely deserves to be in the field at all right now. They'll get in and they should, but they aren't making it out of the first round. Woof, they are bad after their recent injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/...l/bracketology

This map looks pretty interesting with four Big Sky seeds, lots of airline miles. Didn't Albany take second in the CAA? Seems like they would be a seeded team.
    I really like this bracket. just don't see how committee does not have und and sdsu on our side though
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.