Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Was at the game. Was definitely some interesting play calling. Lot of first down passes in the first half. And #15 had no interest in throwing the ball so it was definitely odd seeing NDSU roll safeties over in coverage when they went wildcat. I mean maybe he was gonna throw but there was no way he was gonna take deep shots down the field on a day like it was.

The drive to end the half NDSU moved the ball really well I felt like it would continue into the second half and it did and they scored on 2 of their 3 drives and had a chance on the botched FG snap/

Quote Originally Posted by wan2bqb View Post
    " Bench Zach Johnson, send a message."

Please dear god tell me you meant to make this purple. Only bison fans would complain about putting up 400 yards of offense on a sub par day. And having a frieght train like Zac Johnson as your pulling guard. Im sure the message would be heard if you benched him....question is which message? That we have no idea what we are doing??? He has had a couple penalties but he has also been a bulldozer on numerous occasions.
    And on Trey's last TD run, it was Johnson chaperoning him into the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    mullet kid looked bored, maybe fatigue. pee girl is obviously from western north dakota so nobody wants to claim her.

this guy tho...he is the hero that we need, but is he the hero that we deserve?
    /
    Is he the baby from the guy who rides the buffalo videos all grown up?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If the Bison defense learned one thing from the SIU game its that you need to lower your pad level when tackling. I understand few teams can even practice the art of tackling any longer in football, however, Jabril Cox for one is going to learn the hard way when he see's the NFL field. He plays REALLY high and will for sure get blasted early and often at the next level. He is such a great talent now that he gets away with it (most of the time). As for Hankey, might be the most improved defensive player on the team from early season and there are a LOT of improved players to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Is he the baby from the guy who rides the buffalo videos all grown up?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hard to say. It's possible.... I'm pretty sure scores of women became pregnant just from being close to a screen those videos were played on.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    And on Trey's last TD run, it was Johnson chaperoning him into the end zone.
    Zack's blocking on that play was so beautiful and great that he takes out two guys at one time and nearly causes a Bisonviller to go full Roxbury with approval.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Zack's blocking on that play was so beautiful and great that he takes out two guys at one time and nearly causes a Bisonviller to go full Roxbury with approval.

I promise I was much happier than the end of that clip showed. I had already distributed all my high fives.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Wow, what the hell is SIU #90 doing in that clip? Just awful effort. Just a stark difference between him and ZJ shown here.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Wow, what the hell is SIU #90 doing in that clip? Just awful effort. Just a stark difference between him and ZJ shown here.
    Getting gassed. I think you pointed out someone I might be able to beat in a 40 yard dash.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Direct quote from the SIU board during the game

"Why do NDS big players look big and our big players look fat?"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯