Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) Trey Lance is good at football. Finishes the regular season with no interceptions and 30+ touchdowns. He deserves both the Rice and Payton.
    2) Kobe Johnson is electric. Cofield has really come into his own and anywhere else in the country Brooks is a feature back. Amazing what depth we have at that position.
    3) This game felt like a Valley game. Tough sledding for a lot of it but we continue to be our own biggest enemy. I don't know if I've seen a more talented Bison squad. I know I've never seen one this undisciplined. That could bite us. I hope they work it out.
    4) Kicking suddenly feels like a concern again. Hopefully I'm reading too much into it.
    5) Great game by Hendricks. That int was beautiful and his goal line stop late in the 4th was an exclamation point.
    6) Bunnies currently losing to South Dakota. Montana gets blanked by MSU. Could have some shakeup for selection Sunday. SIU deserves to be in as well.
    7) The streak continues. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

And to beat a dead horse: KVLY is shit. Week after week the same mistakes just shows they have no interest in providing a better experience.

Lance has to win the Walter payton award

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

12-0. 33 straight. Homefield advantage locked in iron. The F'n Hawks likely headed to the Fargodome in the playoffs.

Today was a good day.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lance has to win the Walter payton award
    Zero interceptions in a 12 game season. I wonder if any non triple option QB has done that in D1?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Zero interceptions in a 12 game season. I wonder if any non triple option QB has done that in D1?
    I don't think any of us would have expected that at the beginning of the year.

I thought the best ball he threw today was an incompletion at the end of the first half. Amazing ability for a kid so young.

I’m continuing my life as a Bison fan running out of exclamation mark sharpies

KVLY can't get any shitier. They obviously would rather do something more along the lines of the home shopping network. Get rid of them.

The team needed a game like this one. Has anyone else noticed that some that yell the loudest about the lack of competition complain the most when things get competitive?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The team needed a game like this one. Has anyone else noticed that some that yell the loudest about the lack of competition complain the most when things get competitive?
    You don’t say ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.