Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana and Northwestern Duals

Default Re: Indiana and Northwestern Duals

sweet win. arent they ranked 15?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Metz wins 3-1

NDSU beats Indiana 26-12.

NDSU forfeited 125 to give Indiana 6 free points, and then proceeded to win 7 of the 9 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    sweet win. arent they ranked 15?
    Nope, that's Northwestern, who they face Sunday

I saw on Flo and then NDSU Wrestling Twitter that Shearer was the one wrestling at 174. Do I need to get my eyes checked?

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    I saw on Flo and then NDSU Wrestling Twitter that Shearer was the one wrestling at 174. Do I need to get my eyes checked?
    Track has it too...but i thought it was Noel

Not to interrupt the convo here, but does NDSU have a physical, badass wrestler? And no, not being a dick. Wrestle guys will know what I’m asking. I’m planning to go to some matches this season, so just wanna know what to expect/look for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not to interrupt the convo here, but does NDSU have a physical, badass wrestler? And no, not being a dick. Wrestle guys will know what I’m asking. I’m planning to go to some matches this season, so just wanna know what to expect/look for.

I would love to see Metz be that guy, heck, I want to see all of them be that type of guy. To be an All-American, you have to have a desire to "break" your opponent physically and mentally and not be nice about it. This is one of the reasons I was glad to hear that many of them trained for a bit at the USOTC this past Spring/Summer. Training with the country's best is similar to when Wentz came back to Fargo with some of his Eagle WRs and Stick (maybe there were other Bison too) got the opportunity to work in with them.

I hope when the Bison athletes were at the USOTC, they got an opportunity to witness and learn how elite athletes like my favorite wrestler, Jordan Burroughs, trains:

If this guy was about three inches taller, wrestling would have missed out such a talent, as I believe he would have been playing a DB in the NFL.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Fogarty is pretty badass the way he puts guys in the bow and arrow. That move is illegal in high school, and I think for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Track has it too...but i thought it was Noel
    Maybe we need a video where Noel interviews Shearer, or vice versa.

Fogarty. He isn't the fastest guy, but he is more physical than everyone he faces and generally just bullies people into submission.