Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Recruiting Updates

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    this is like 6-7 walk ons now. Am I missing something?
    Name the walk-ons?

this is like 6-7 walk ons now. Am I missing something?
    I'd say a likely possibility is if everyone on the current roster retains their eligibility next year it could mean a very light scholarship class this year. Or I guess the alternative is pulling scholarships for the super-seniors. I doubt NDSU and a lot of other schools at this level are going to be able to afford bumping up schollies by 10 fulls or so next year even if the NCAA allows it... especially with the financial hurtbag this season will put most FCS programs into. The 2021 class of high school seniors is really getting a raw deal with many players losing their high school senior seasons and many of the non-premier recruits missing out on scholarship dollars that would be available in a normal year.

Dominic Mcmillian
    @dominicmcmilli2

READY TO C O M M I T.
    Is a 2021 NDSU offer

https://247sports.com/player/dominic...lian-46093974/

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Name the walk-ons?
    According to him it's probably anyone not from Minnesota.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

the ones with all the D2 offers and Concordia... aint too hard to figure out

Dominic McMillan will be interesting w his decision.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

the ones with all the D2 offers and Concordia... aint too hard to figure out

Dominic McMillan will be interesting w his decision.
    Dodging the question. Name the kids you think are walk-ons. So we all know.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd say a likely possibility is if everyone on the current roster retains their eligibility next year it could mean a very light scholarship class this year. Or I guess the alternative is pulling scholarships for the super-seniors. I doubt NDSU and a lot of other schools at this level are going to be able to afford bumping up schollies by 10 fulls or so next year even if the NCAA allows it... especially with the financial hurtbag this season will put most FCS programs into. The 2021 class of high school seniors is really getting a raw deal with many players losing their high school senior seasons and many of the non-premier recruits missing out on scholarship dollars that would be available in a normal year.
    I believe Dom and or kolpack went over the guys they think would probably/reasonably come back and when you go through it it isn't that many. Add in a QB leaving too.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Dodging the question. Name the kids you think are walk-ons. So we all know.
    No that'll help our competitors
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    NDSU will probably cover the cost of seniors. They did it for sports like Softball which doesnt generate any revenue. Obviously football is a bigger roster but I would be suprised. We will need more bodies when we play in the spring

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

No that'll help our competitors
    Yes, because our competitors use you to help their recruiting. Another dodge.