Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 218 of 218

Thread: 2021 Recruiting Updates

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,712

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Dorian Singer - DB/WR - 6’ 172 - Oakdale MN (Tartan)
    Up to 9 offers now with Southern Illinois and SDSU.
    Other offers include NDSU, Iowa State, Western Michigan, Montana State, Northern Iowa, Illinois State, South Dakota

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,712

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Another prospect from TF Riggs High School in Pierre SD.
    Teammate of 2020 NDSU signee Grey Zabel - OL/DL.
    Regan Bollweg - 6’ 3” 215 - LB/TE
    13 1/2 sacks, 40 receptions, 11 TD’s for the state 11AA champs.
    Has offer from the University of Mary. Also has Junior Day invites from all 4 MVFC Dakota schools. Standout wrestler.

    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1324184...dc2f0c54fd0d83
    Last edited by bruinbison; 04-04-2020 at 08:37 PM.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    503
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Another prospect from TF Riggs High School in Pierre SD.
    Teammate of 2020 NDSU signee Grey Zabel - OL/DL.
    Regan Bollweg - 6’ 3” 215 - LB/TE
    13 1/2 sacks, 40 receptions, 11 TD’s for the state 11AA champs.
    Has offer from the University of Mary. Also has Junior Day invites from all 4 MVFC Dakota schools. Standout wrestler.

    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1324184...dc2f0c54fd0d83
    Alright get another northern South Dakota guy
    Northern South Dakota is Bizon country

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,712

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Nice looking 2021 Marshall MN high school WR prospect vid.
    Must have found a good workout partner for the day......

    https://mobile.twitter.com/treylance...75058522062849

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    12,390
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Nice looking 2021 Marshall MN high school WR prospect vid.
    Must have found a good workout partner for the day......

    https://mobile.twitter.com/treylance...75058522062849
    Treys gotta stop pimpin him, else NDSU will have no shot. haha. he should just hush hush it.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,712

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    “Originally posted by bruinbison”

    https://mobile.twitter.com/treylance...75058522062849
    Coach Willie Howard
    @WillieHoward77

    15h

    Coaches you always come to Minnesota and ask me about players. Well like I said before here is one. A multi sport athlete out of Marshall MN. Little Brother to Trey Lance but makes a name for himself on the field. Football is in his blood. Great Young man as well


    Quite an endorsement here for Bryce Lance......
    From one of the best known high school coaches in the state of Minnesota, Head Coach at Robbinsdale Cooper. Knows a thing or 2 about recruiting. His son, Jaxon Howard, is the top recruit in the class of ‘23.
    14 offers so far, including the Gophers, KState, Georgia, Oklahoma, Iowa......

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.
    Posts
    6,683

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Treys gotta stop pimpin him, else NDSU will have no shot. haha. he should just hush hush it.
    Fargodome isn’t big enough to hold all the women those two would put in the seats.
    Don't cha know.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    3,557

    Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

    Dalton Tieman commits. Actually 2020. Please move.

    https://twitter.com/daltontieman/sta...999780869?s=21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •