Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

NDSU is Projected #138 that's why the (138) in parenthesis. settle down.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU is Projected #138 that's why the (138) in parenthesis. settle down.
    So now I'm supposed to relax? You just got me all worked up and scared that we sucked!!!!

You crack me up man. Keep being you(most of the time )

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That’s basically the same rating we get every year and some how we still end up winning the National Title and beat P5 schools. Plus throw in a Covid year where kids can’t get evaluated and this is what you get so either way it means nothing. Still end up in the top 40 in the nation for D1 programs! Fuck this division! FCS is a joke.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

What did the recruits parents say before they left for ndsu?

Bye son.

Almost every coach and numerous players are following Quincy Patterson a QB from Chicago that is transferring from Virginia Tech. Patterson is following Entz, Goeser and Roehl

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Almost every coach and numerous players are following Quincy Patterson a QB from Chicago that is transferring from Virginia Tech. Patterson is following Entz, Goeser and Roehl
    Interesting....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Interesting....
    And 247 has him as 100% projected transfer to NDSU in their crystal ball

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Watched some highlights and holy shit this guy is the dude. 6-4, 250 athletic with a good arm. Will need time to learn so maybe the spring season can speed up his development. Having one of the best QB coaches would be useful

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Interesting that he played some this fall for Va Tech.... can he play some in the spring for NDSU now too? I'd have to think so.

Looks like he was a redshirt sophomore this fall so with this year not counting towards eligibility limits he'd have as many as 3 more years of eligibility.

Sounds like he left Va Tech on good terms: https://roanoke.com/sports/college/v...ad6b2af9c.html

Certainly looks like a depth add... probably will push Zeb and provide an experienced backup, much like Zeb was last year, in case of injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Interesting that he played some this fall for Va Tech.... can he play some in the spring for NDSU now too? I'd have to think so.

Looks like he was a redshirt sophomore this fall so with this year not counting towards eligibility limits he'd have as many as 3 more years of eligibility.

Sounds like he left Va Tech on good terms: https://roanoke.com/sports/college/v...ad6b2af9c.html

Certainly looks like a depth add... probably will push Zeb and provide an experienced backup, much like Zeb was last year, in case of injury.
    All QBs need a year to redshirt. With a bonus year, he could speed up his development and start some day. Kids an elite talent

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com