Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz delusional already

Default Re: Griz delusional already

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I would just fine with the Griz going out and knocking the hell out of JMU. I am always OK with a school from the West doing that. Except EWU.
    Sounds like you're already in line with my early FCS bracket prediction.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sounds like you're already in line with my early FCS bracket prediction.

Yup. I am.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I'm with you. Fuck jmu
    This x 100. The JMU program and fans are trash. I would love for Bobby to run the score up on them.

hey did you know sam herder is at the brawl tomorrow?? (if you follow him on twitter, he's mentioned it for 2 weeks straight and now he's there live tweeting every detail)

ok sorry griz.

NDSU
    JMU
    Montana

who's 4 then? Illinois State?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey did you know sam herder is at the brawl tomorrow?? (if you follow him on twitter, he's mentioned it for 2 weeks straight and now he's there live tweeting every detail)

ok sorry griz.

NDSU
    JMU
    Montana

who's 4 then? Illinois State?
    Lots of people picking the Cats in this one, including Sam. I think the line even favors MSU. Should make for an interesting bracketology 4.0 thread for 12 hours while we wait for selection sunday.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

4th or 5th seed will go to the rabbits.....they wont put them 6th or 7th on jmu side........

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    4th or 5th seed will go to the rabbits.....they wont put them 6th or 7th on jmu side........
    There is no way the committee puts JMU and SDSU in the same side bracket. The east coast needs a team in the finals and will do as much as they can to make it happen. SDSU's rating will come down to what seeding is needed to side them with NDSU and maybe before the semi's. Look for NDSU, Montana and SDSU on the same side.

NDSU is going to do with Trey as they did with Easton. Limit his runs in the regular season and turn him loose in the playoffs. This kid is going to put up some crazy rushing numbers in the playoffs, only to be held back by first half blow-outs. I thought Easton was incredible fleet of foot, this Lance has another gear entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    NDSU is going to do with Trey as they did with Easton. Limit his runs in the regular season and turn him loose in the playoffs. This kid is going to put up some crazy rushing numbers in the playoffs, only to be held back by first half blow-outs. I thought Easton was incredible fleet of foot, this Lance has another gear entirely.
    Let's hope that works better this time around vs SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    There is no way the committee puts JMU and SDSU in the same side bracket. The east coast needs a team in the finals and will do as much as they can to make it happen. SDSU's rating will come down to what seeding is needed to side them with NDSU and maybe before the semi's. Look for NDSU, Montana and SDSU on the same side.
    I don't think you get how the committee works. Appears you have a conspiracy theory going here. One that's been spouted off about so many times but has virtually no substance. That's okay though. You can believe whatever you like.