Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 164

Thread: Griz delusional already

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    10,744

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I would just fine with the Griz going out and knocking the hell out of JMU. I am always OK with a school from the West doing that. Except EWU.
    Sounds like you're already in line with my early FCS bracket prediction.
    Hail the BISON!!!

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    WYOMING, USA
    Posts
    11,151

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sounds like you're already in line with my early FCS bracket prediction.

    Yup. I am.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,708
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I'm with you. Fuck jmu
    This x 100. The JMU program and fans are trash. I would love for Bobby to run the score up on them.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,471
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    hey did you know sam herder is at the brawl tomorrow?? (if you follow him on twitter, he's mentioned it for 2 weeks straight and now he's there live tweeting every detail)

    ok sorry griz.


    NDSU
    JMU
    Montana

    who's 4 then? Illinois State?
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    3,912

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey did you know sam herder is at the brawl tomorrow?? (if you follow him on twitter, he's mentioned it for 2 weeks straight and now he's there live tweeting every detail)

    ok sorry griz.


    NDSU
    JMU
    Montana

    who's 4 then? Illinois State?
    Lots of people picking the Cats in this one, including Sam. I think the line even favors MSU. Should make for an interesting bracketology 4.0 thread for 12 hours while we wait for selection sunday.
    #trustscience

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: TBD
    (If you're interested in participating in our inaugural Masters Pool, let me know in the "Other Sports and Activities" forum).

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Loveland, Colorado
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    4th or 5th seed will go to the rabbits.....they wont put them 6th or 7th on jmu side........

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    4th or 5th seed will go to the rabbits.....they wont put them 6th or 7th on jmu side........
    There is no way the committee puts JMU and SDSU in the same side bracket. The east coast needs a team in the finals and will do as much as they can to make it happen. SDSU's rating will come down to what seeding is needed to side them with NDSU and maybe before the semi's. Look for NDSU, Montana and SDSU on the same side.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    NDSU is going to do with Trey as they did with Easton. Limit his runs in the regular season and turn him loose in the playoffs. This kid is going to put up some crazy rushing numbers in the playoffs, only to be held back by first half blow-outs. I thought Easton was incredible fleet of foot, this Lance has another gear entirely.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    6,434

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    NDSU is going to do with Trey as they did with Easton. Limit his runs in the regular season and turn him loose in the playoffs. This kid is going to put up some crazy rushing numbers in the playoffs, only to be held back by first half blow-outs. I thought Easton was incredible fleet of foot, this Lance has another gear entirely.
    Let's hope that works better this time around vs SDSU.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Seattle & Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,354

    Default Re: Griz delusional already

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    There is no way the committee puts JMU and SDSU in the same side bracket. The east coast needs a team in the finals and will do as much as they can to make it happen. SDSU's rating will come down to what seeding is needed to side them with NDSU and maybe before the semi's. Look for NDSU, Montana and SDSU on the same side.
    I don't think you get how the committee works. Appears you have a conspiracy theory going here. One that's been spouted off about so many times but has virtually no substance. That's okay though. You can believe whatever you like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •