Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz delusional already

Default Re: Griz delusional already

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    They think you believed Sam's story.
    10000% true. but like ECHC8 has to PROVE to Cassidy that he got frisco tickets, every thought/story here must be validated by "THE SQUAD" Cassidy, PL, 89Mont, NDSUSR, Moen, Bison 4 Life, Herd. Because those 7 Know it all !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    10000% true. but like ECHC8 has to PROVE to Cassidy that he got frisco tickets, every thought/story here must be validated by "THE SQUAD" Cassidy, PL, 89Mont, NDSUSR, Moen, Bison 4 Life, Herd. Because those 7 Know it all !
    Ever read the story about the boy who cried wolf?

You could indeed be telling the truth, but your history doesn't give you much credibility for anyone to believe you. Perhaps CAS can talk to his former teammate and fellow Bison HOF'er to confirm your story. Then again, he's probably to tired of your antics to GAF.
    Hail the BISON!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You could indeed be telling the truth, but your history doesn't give you much credibility for anyone to believe you. Perhaps CAS can talk to his former teammate and fellow Bison HOF'er to confirm your story. Then again, he's probably to tired of your antics to GAF.
    Lakes is Batman nobody knows his true identity.

I doubt that when they get together that they would waste there time talking about a pathological story teller on a message board.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They think you believed Sam's story.
    I think you are confusing him with “Fire Denny Guy”???
    "The bird is in your hand"

Since the game in Frisco is going to be on ABC, and not on cable... I really would prefer that we were playing another national university, Montana instead of a regional university (aka teachers college) JMU -- adds more legitimacy to the Division 1 National Championship Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Since the game in Frisco is going to be on ABC, and not on cable... I really would prefer that we were playing another national university, Montana instead of a regional university (aka teachers college) JMU -- adds more legitimacy to the Division 1 National Championship Game.
    I agree with this. Montana certainly has a better ring to it than Sam Houston State, Towson, Jacksonville State, James Madison, etc... Even "Eastern" Washington has a regional sound to it...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Montana is easily our closest analog. A moderate sized state school very remotely located with a huge regional advantage and a dedicated fanbase. Our administration might be better than theirs, but our facilities and infrastructure are very much the same.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I agree with this. Montana certainly has a better ring to it than Sam Houston State, Towson, Jacksonville State, James Madison, etc... Even "Eastern" Washington has a regional sound to it...
    I’m on board with this thought as well.

There is a part of me that would like to see the 2019 Bison spank those Virginians silly and put them in their place.

However I really would rather see someone else prevent them from being able to claim they made it to Frisco in the first place. The point about playing a national vs regional university on ABC makes this even more desirable.

Plus I assume those Montanans would not litter the parking lot with gaudy colored paper trash etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I’m on board with this thought as well.

There is a part of me that would like to see the 2019 Bison spank those Virginians silly and put them in their place.

However I really would rather see someone else prevent them from being able to claim they made it to Frisco in the first place. The point about playing a national vs regional university on ABC makes this even more desirable.

Plus I assume those Montanans would not litter the parking lot with gaudy colored paper trash etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Are you saying you have streamer fatigue???