Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz delusional already

Default Re: Griz delusional already

I wonder if a theoretical JMU/Montana semi would be enough to bump a theoretical Bison vs anybody semi back to the Saturday early evening ESPNU time slot?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I wonder if a theoretical JMU/Montana semi would be enough to bump a theoretical Bison vs anybody semi back to the Saturday early evening ESPNU time slot?
    Not unless Montana ends up as a host.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Red face Re: Griz delusional already

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    OK ill tell my Phil Hanson story Oct 19, 2007 11pm Night b4 Gophers/NDSU game #2

"Hey Lakes, I heard you on KFAN running your mouth, even predicting we'd be out tailgating at halftime"

I say "Yea, that was me, that was great radio, got hundreds of texts, calls"

phil "well, we don't do that $hit at NDSU, we don't mouth off or talk smack, thats not what we do"

i say "I didn't know I was playing cornerback tomorrow!!'

phil "whatever dude, shut your mouth"

My brother "Hey Phil.. what do you know about winning big games, arent you 0-4?" HAHAHA OUCH! #BillSuperBowlWins

about 4 years later, Phil did come up to me and apologize and to this day, anytime he see me, he says "yup, you told me we'd be a dynasty again... gotta hand it to you!"

So yea, the players that i know at NDSU loved when we talked smack on these boards and facebook and twitter, because They Know they aren't allowed to do it and they LOVE LOVE LOVE backing up what us BISON FANS put down...
    Cool story, Bro.........
    "The bird is in your hand"

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    OK ill tell my Phil Hanson story Oct 19, 2007 11pm Night b4 Gophers/NDSU game #2

"Hey Lakes, I heard you on KFAN running your mouth, even predicting we'd be out tailgating at halftime"

I say "Yea, that was me, that was great radio, got hundreds of texts, calls"

phil "well, we don't do that $hit at NDSU, we don't mouth off or talk smack, thats not what we do"

i say "I didn't know I was playing cornerback tomorrow!!'

phil "whatever dude, shut your mouth"

My brother "Hey Phil.. what do you know about winning big games, arent you 0-4?" HAHAHA OUCH! #BillSuperBowlWins

about 4 years later, Phil did come up to me and apologize and to this day, anytime he see me, he says "yup, you told me we'd be a dynasty again... gotta hand it to you!"

So yea, the players that i know at NDSU loved when we talked smack on these boards and facebook and twitter, because They Know they aren't allowed to do it and they LOVE LOVE LOVE backing up what us BISON FANS put down...
    That's hilarious.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    A closet FCS fan. Griz and Cats doing well is good, if not very good, for FCS given we lost GSU, App State and a few others, but carry on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This closet Hatters fan says you are dead on. We need more good FCS teams...especially west of the Big Muddy.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Not unless Montana ends up as a host.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Unless something unforeseen were to happen, JMU likely ends up as the 2 and host...but dragging the Dukes to Missoula would be fun to watch...

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison team’s performance has surpassed any amount of smack that could have possibly been uttered the past 10 years.

That said, Lake’s A-hole commentary has destroyed the good reputation of the Bison fan base. Hope it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    The Bison team’s performance has surpassed any amount of smack that could have possibly been uttered the past 10 years.

That said, Lake’s A-hole commentary has destroyed the good reputation of the Bison fan base. Hope it was worth it.
    hahaha wut ? you're insane.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I guess I don’t see what is wrong with being optimistic on the griz board
    Do us bison fans have such little man syndrome that no one else can have high hopes without it being a slight to the bison
    The FCS is a better place when the Montanas are playing well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post

I wouldn’t give him that much credit ..... lots of arrogant bison fans