Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz delusional already

Default Re: Griz delusional already

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'd really like to see Montana as a top 4 seed... with JMU, NDSU, and Montana as seeds that would guarantee three FCS games with great attendance and excitement that would look awesome TV.

Also, I am sorry that westnodak93bison can't leave the idiotic politics off the board. <deleted>

Edit: On second thought, fuck it. Next time it'll be a permanent ban instead of a ~1 month one.
    Bwaha. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'd really like to see Montana as a top 4 seed... with JMU, NDSU, and Montana as seeds that would guarantee three FCS games with great attendance and excitement that would look awesome TV.

Also, I am sorry that westnodak93bison can't leave the idiotic politics off the board. <deleted>

Edit: On second thought, fuck it. Next time it'll be a permanent ban instead of a ~1 month one.

Delete's certain word from my laptop thesaurous .

Griz were cool in the 90's. it's not coming back ya hippies in missoula!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Bison View Post
    "AZGrizFan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:38 pm
    Here's my "way too early" prediction:

*If Griz end up on the OTHER side of the bracket from NDSU, we beat NDSU in Frisco
    *If Griz end up on NDSU's side of the bracket, we lose to NDSU in the semifinals

I think getting NDSU out of that dome is key to victory. Sure there'll be a lot of Bizon fans in Frisco, but there'll also be a LOT of Griz fans (as we set the bar for NC travel before Bizon were even a gleam in FCS's eye)….I think we beat them on a neutral field"

Had a good chuckle. They are going to out travel the Bison fans to. lol
    I guess I don’t see what is wrong with being optimistic on the griz board
    Do us bison fans have such little man syndrome that no one else can have high hopes without it being a slight to the bison

It is great to see other fan bases and other teams do well and up their games and step up to challenge us. Nothing wrong with optimism from opposing fan bases. The Griz have had some very good teams just been in a downward slump lately. I believe it is changing and I hope they step up and some great games are had in the FCS with us and others form them. Its good for the division.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    The Grizz being legit is good for FCS football. Fans gonna fan, Bison fans are no different.
    Yes, having a strong Montana program is good for FCS; but, why does it have to be the UMSU Missoula branch; it just as well could be the UMSU in Bozeman.

Because a lot of sports fans respect their History and Tradition.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    But the Griz are finally relevant again. Need to strike while the opportunity exists. They play their big brother soon so recent history says time may be running out.
    A Griz v JMU semi-final would be awesome. Playing the Griz in Frisco would also be awesome. It would jolt some life back into our fan base. No complaints from me on the post from egriz. They have the best home fan base in the FCS. No way they travel as well as we do though.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    A Griz v JMU semi-final would be awesome. Playing the Griz in Frisco would also be awesome. It would jolt some life back into our fan base. No complaints from me on the post from egriz. They have the best home fan base in the FCS. No way they travel as well as we do though.
    Griz and JMU are both solid FCS programs. This however does not exempt them from fanbase smack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I have 8. Where are they going to get them?
    I’ll have 28 for sale for 4X more than I paid for them if they make it

I'd like both semifinals and the championship game to be full-houses - unlike almost all bowl games.