Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz delusional already

Default Re: Griz delusional already

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Let's worry about The Salukis.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We are fans so we we dont play the Salukis. But if the players were on here I would be concerned

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We are fans so we we dont play the Salukis. But if the players were on here I would be concerned
    THIS X 1,000,000,000,000,000,00

Lolololololllollllokolll
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Let's worry about The Salukis.

Dude, you are correct. We really need to keep our focus. Us fans looking is EXACTLY the trap that is going to doom this team.

Thanks for the helpful reminder. Much appreciated.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I wonder how far up AZGrizFan is on the Griz donor list? He seems to not understand how Frisco ticket sales work.
    How far up on the TM list are you ... just asking for a friend since you commented about this and other/every thing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Dude, you are correct. We really need to keep our focus. Us fans looking is EXACTLY the trap that is going to doom this team.

Thanks for the helpful reminder. Much appreciated.
    Are you home or just taking a break from the antifa riot?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Sooooo, they don’t know we buy our tickets in August? I have my four already.

And JMU probably bought what NDSU didn't snap up.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

GIZZ fans think they are back. puh-lease You play in the Big Fluffy.

take your birkenstock off and shove em where the sun dont shine
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    THIS X 1,000,000,000,000,000,00

Lolololololllollllokolll
    OK ill tell my Phil Hanson story Oct 19, 2007 11pm Night b4 Gophers/NDSU game #2

"Hey Lakes, I heard you on KFAN running your mouth, even predicting we'd be out tailgating at halftime"

I say "Yea, that was me, that was great radio, got hundreds of texts, calls"

phil "well, we don't do that $hit at NDSU, we don't mouth off or talk smack, thats not what we do"

i say "I didn't know I was playing cornerback tomorrow!!'

phil "whatever dude, shut your mouth"

My brother "Hey Phil.. what do you know about winning big games, arent you 0-4?" HAHAHA OUCH! #BillSuperBowlWins

about 4 years later, Phil did come up to me and apologize and to this day, anytime he see me, he says "yup, you told me we'd be a dynasty again... gotta hand it to you!"

So yea, the players that i know at NDSU loved when we talked smack on these boards and facebook and twitter, because They Know they aren't allowed to do it and they LOVE LOVE LOVE backing up what us BISON FANS put down...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    How far up on the TM list are you ... just asking for a friend since you commented about this and other/every thing??

I'm currently 1630. I've never gotten Frisco tickets through the allotment, so I buy in August. Who's your friend?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I'm currently 1630. I've never gotten Frisco tickets through the allotment, so I buy in August. Who's your friend?
    But yet your dissing on a Grizz ticket guy,,,

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.