Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
I think Sac state gets knocked since there loss came at home and Montana and Weber losses were on the road.

I dont see how you can separate the 3 Big Sky teams and it is hard to put a MVFC team in the middle of that sandwich

This is what i came up with trying to account for the bus trips. I can see the 5-7 seed matchups getting moved around.

CCSU @ Holy Cross vs. 1 NDSU
Albany @ Villanova vs. 8 Monmouth
San Diego @ Montana St vs. 5 Sac State
Furman @ Towson vs. 4 Weber State
SEMO @ SELA vs. 3 Montana
UCA @ Austin Peay vs. 6 Illinois State
Southern Ill @ UNI vs. 7 SDSU
Kenesaw @ Wofford vs. 2 JMU

Last 2 in: Kennesaw, SIU
First 2 out: Nicholls, UND
Yeah, my comment was only regarding point differential. I don't know if the committee looks too closely at that, and it does seem like Montana is a more impressive team from a recency bias standpoint. I also think Weber has a more impressive record with the win over UNI (someone stated this earlier). Just crazy. But I think the way you have it set up where they are 3-5 is probably right. The problem is, where they end up on that 3-5 spectrum has massive implications. It literally decides a home field advantage and flips a whole side of a bracket.

I'll add that if SDSU blows out USD this weekend, i could see them sneaking into the 3-5 spot, especially if Montana loses to MSU.