Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 3.0

Default Re: Bracketology 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The committee doesn’t use Sagarin. It’s the 4th tie break criteria for the Big Sky auto bid.
    I misunderstood.

But I’m glad I did because it caused me to look all that up and get it on paper. Useful shot, that... useful...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Dec 13 / 14 Playoff weekend.

what's odds of NDSU playing 13th? have we played quarterfinals always at 11am Saturday? help
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Dec 13 / 14 Playoff weekend.

what's odds of NDSU playing 13th? have we played quarterfinals always at 11am Saturday? help
    There are no Friday playoff games this year. https://fbschedules.com/fcs-playoff-schedule/
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    There are no Friday playoff games this year. https://fbschedules.com/fcs-playoff-schedule/
    I'm pretty sure that site is wrong. The NCAA web site that set off the investigation as to whether the Friday night semi was getting moved to Saturday still lists Friday 12/13 as a quarterfinal day: http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/...selections-101

As far as NDSU getting that game I suppose anything is possible but they've been on the 11AM Saturday time slot for the quarters every year since 2013 even when that game briefly moved to ESPN2 in 2017 when they played Wofford. I'd say if that 11AM Saturday quarterfinal is still on the ESPN mothership it's pretty likely NDSU is in that game (assuming of course that they're still playing).

There is no Friday night semifinal game. Quarterfinals will be played on Friday and Saturday

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Sue are people....not mascots!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbison View Post
    There is no Friday night semifinal game. Quarterfinals will be played on Friday and Saturday

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    So Dec 13 1 Friday Night game ESPN 2
    Dec 14 1 11am ESPN game
    Dec 14 2 1pm games ESPNU

right?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So Dec 13 1 Friday Night game ESPN 2
    Dec 14 1 11am ESPN game
    Dec 14 2 1pm games ESPNU

right?
    I don't think the network spots for the quarters have been announced yet but that's typically been right for the first 2 games you have listed but the other two quarterfinals have only been on ESPN3 in the past. One year (I believe it was 2015) they actually had 2 quarterfinals on Friday night but the 2nd one was only on ESPN3. I believe that was Colgate at Sam Houston St and they played on Friday night due to inclement weather forecasted on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't think the network spots for the quarters have been announced yet but that's typically been right for the first 2 games you have listed but the other two quarterfinals have only been on ESPN3 in the past. One year (I believe it was 2015) they actually had 2 quarterfinals on Friday night but the 2nd one was only on ESPN3. I believe that was Colgate at Sam Houston St and they played on Friday night due to inclement weather forecasted on Saturday.
    gotcha thanks.

So for a XMAS company party on Sat 14th at 5pm. I have about a 50/50 chance of making the xmas party haha.

Nicholls gets the AQ. Will SELA get in?

yes they will. 3 teams. especially with the Southland rep being the head of it. right?

NICHOLLS, UCA & SELA

sorry bubble teams. lol