Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Per GopherHole the Gophers have landed a commitment for a 4 star juco QB. IT appears that Mr. Lance will be residing in Fargo this fall (hopefully)...

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...-QB-commitment

Default Re: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Why the fuck do you people have to post your Gopher hatred on every fucking thread?????????? We get it you hate Fleck you hate the Gophers. We really don't give a shit about your opinion every 2 minutes. There is a smack thread you can post in. Please use it!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah, blah, blah.....

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Apparently Les Miles with his FBS National Championship and 141-55 record wasn't good enough to be a Gopher. Les needed a better slogan than "Row the Boat" to be in serious contention.
    "Row the Boat"....

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Blah, blah, blah.....
    Good point BISONWINAGN, Just curious though, Who T F do you think your are telling people who, what when???? Get Ready For Hell, Here comes "Fleck, Fleck, Fleck, Gopher, Gopher, Gopher, Row the Boat" OUCH that must really sting.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Good point BISONWINAGN, Just curious though, Who T F do you think your are telling people who, what when???? Get Ready For Hell, Here comes "Fleck, Fleck, Fleck, Gopher, Gopher, Gopher, Row the Boat" OUCH that must really sting.
    Was that a thing? I remember catching a bunch of shit when I said that Fleck was a weirdo. Now he's an unsuccessful weird who won't shut up.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Was that a thing? I remember catching a bunch of shit when I said that Fleck was a weirdo. Now he's an unsuccessful weird who won't shut up.

Yeah you were effing WRECKED for saying he was a weirdo for PRACTICING IN FULL PADS WITH THE TEAM.. "Man I cant believe you think this is weird you Fuck*** retard!". I've seen a lot of outrageous things on this board, but people throwing personal attacks at your character for saying "Fleck is weird" was amongst the most outrageous.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Yeah you were effing WRECKED for saying he was a weirdo for PRACTICING IN FULL PADS WITH THE TEAM.. "Man I cant believe you think this is weird you Fuck*** retard!". I've seen a lot of outrageous things on this board, but people throwing personal attacks at your character for saying "Fleck is weird" was amongst the most outrageous.
    He's still a weirdo.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

And speaking of Trey Lance: The kid is a stud! Glad to see him coming north to compete for his position.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Default 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    And speaking of Trey Lance: The kid is a stud! Glad to see him coming north to compete for his position.
    And to see him welcoming other recruits to the family. Always nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post

Fleck will not do s**t at Minny. BTW, it is "you are" not your.....

Oh ya, Fleck will not do sh**!!

** Hey lakes, I know you like to give out little red chicklets but here is a tidbit for you, just because someone lives in MN doesn't mean they have to cheer for the goophers....not real hard to understand.
    Last edited by BisoninNWMN; 11-29-2017 at 12:02 PM.