Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    To bad the boat is a shitty canoe with a hole in the middle.

Fleck should offer this guy in the video.

Lardsin must go!

Hope this kid sticks, no pun intended. Gonna need more qbs on roster to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Hope this kid sticks, no pun intended. Gonna need more qbs on roster to compete.
    He's in..mark it down
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    From what I heard when I was talking to a Marshall guy, he’s a lock for NDSU. He was set to go to MN until Fleck showed up and told him he had his own guys. Apparently Fleck was very professional about it according to Trey. He won’t be going back on his verbal and he’ll be a Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    This here.

Fleck seems like a used car salesman. IMO, he will not do sh** with the Goophers.
    Fleck is a used car salesman and does not have a magic wand. Only a big name coach could turn MN around. MN sucks, plain and simple. Zero football passion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Fleck is a used car salesman and does not have a magic wand. Only a big name coach could turn MN around. MN sucks, plain and simple. Zero football passion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Apparently Les Miles with his FBS National Championship and 141-55 record wasn't good enough to be a Gopher. Les needed a better slogan than "Row the Boat" to be in serious contention.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Apparently Les Miles with his FBS National Championship and 141-55 record wasn't good enough to be a Gopher. Les needed a better slogan than "Row the Boat" to be in serious contention.
    Well, no one else wanted him either. Still unemployed, so what’s your point?
    Last edited by BisonNeil; 11-26-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Well, no one else wanted him either. Still unemployed, so what’s your point?
    The point is pretty self explanatory. One has accomplished a lot at the FBS level, and therefore, a big name coach while the other is all talk. If you actually paid attention to the post I responded to, you wouldn't have to make an arse out of yourself.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why the fuck do you people have to post your Gopher hatred on every fucking thread?????????? We get it you hate Fleck you hate the Gophers. We really don't give a shit about your opinion every 2 minutes. There is a smack thread you can post in. Please use it!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Flecks awesome but this season was really underwhelming, starting with the Buffalo game.

Both qbs look like shit, and obviously in college football, if you don't have an Alabama defense and a good qb... 2-6 is what you'll get in a p5 conference.

Gotta give him a few years. Minnys going from kill to claeys to fleck in 2 years. Pj's gonna have to do something about that qb spot tho