Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: Trey Lance Starting QB according to El Chapo...

Rushing Yards Per Game:

2019:
    Trey Lance (through 11 games): 62.2 ypg

2018:
    Easton Stick (15 games) 45.1 ypg

2017:
    Easton Stick: (15 games) 44.2 ypg

2016:
    Easton Stick: (14 games) 48.9 ypg

2015:
    Easton Stick (11 games) 45.3 ypg
    Carson Wentz: (8 games) 36.8 ypg

He's closing in fast on the top of the single-season passing leaderboard.

112 yards from 10th (1999 Ryan Johnson)
    179 yards from 9th (2006 Steve Walker)
    286 yards from 8th (2007 Steve Walker)
    290 yards from 6th (2012 Brock Jensen and 2016 Easton Stick)
    425 yards from 5th (2017 Easton Stick)
    483 yards from 4th (2011 Brock Jensen)
    711 yards from 3rd (2018 Easton Stick)
    752 yards from 2nd (2013 Brock Jensen)
    1,070 yards from 1st (2014 Carson Wentz)

He's also already 5th in single-season passing touchdowns and has a healthy lead for the completion percentage single-season record.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I'm glad he's on our team for the next 3 years. Can't wait to see what he does when he is a senior.
    You realize that in 3 years he's going to be starting for the Denver Broncos, right? (maybe purple)
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I'm glad he's on our team for the next 3 years. Can't wait to see what he does when he is a senior.
    If Trey continues to get better he won't be at NDSU his senior year, he will be the #1 QB in the 2022 NFL draft.....if all success continues and he gets 3 Nat.Titles hes gone before his senior year. He is THAT SPECIAL. NDSU will have 3 QBS in the NFL in the next 3 to 4 years, hoping that Easton gets his chance after the side arm Rivers finally is told to retire.....
    Trey is the most talented Red Shirt freshman we have ever had and this goes back to Syndorm and Bentrim….and all those in the past 20 years.... He is a FREAK and when you say that in sports that means your a GOAT!
    We are watching history in the making in Fargo.... glad he is not playing for JMU or SDSU!

Unbelievable how Poised he is during the game,....ho hum....

Be Herd,
    Nodak Greg

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I do believe he’ll fully intend to play into his senior year. He is a stud quarterback especially for a RFr. Also of note that there are quite a few QBs that are the same grade he is in. Now do I think they are as good as Trey? No but not everyone will be in love with him enough to go #1 as a RJr from FCS. Time will tell though and I’m also expecting a BIG TIME QB recruit for the 2021 class.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I do believe he’ll fully intend to play into his senior year. He is a stud quarterback especially for a RFr. Also of note that there are quite a few QBs that are the same grade he is in. Now do I think they are as good as Trey? No but not everyone will be in love with him enough to go #1 as a RJr from FCS. Time will tell though and I’m also expecting a BIG TIME QB recruit for the 2021 class.
    If he’s a projected round 1 QB and he has won a few national championships, he will leave.

Only reason to stay would be if he has a chance at the all time wins record.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If he’s a projected round 1 QB and he has won a few national championships, he will leave.

All times win record would be a deal breaker ?????? Dont think so.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! My thread got sucked into Tony's Vortex!!! mine was a prediction thread, not just any ordinary thread !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What’s been exceptional with Trey is his decision making. He has forced very few balls and seems to consistently throw to the right receiver. Very few forced balls. The late crossing route to Sproles was an exceptional read, instead of forcing a deep sideline route. Very few poor decisions Saturday and most of the year. His command of the passing game is at a high level.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trey has inaccuracy issues, that's his big shortcoming, he's way too accurate for FCS.