Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: Trey Lance 2018 QB Commit*** over NIU, Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I don't know all the rules, but I'm pretty sure he'd have to stay through his Junior year to go to the NFL so I'm thinking as normal there's no way that this has any chance of being true.
    it'll be his 3rd year next year, he can declare .... duh.

so feel free to bookmark this so next january when he leaves you all don't freak out.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Trey "Hold my beer" Lance .... kind of catchy isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Nailed it... LOL

I'll say this right now: theres a 99.9% better chance of him leaving after next year to NFL than any transfer whatsoever
    Nope. It's 50-50. Either he leaves or he doesn't. 50-50.

Default Re: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

That's not really how that works.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That's not really how that works.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Sure it is he could stay or go. 50/50. Just like I could hit the Powerball on Saturday, or not. 50/50.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

To all those speculating whether Trey stays or declare's entering NFL draft , I like to remind you , the current Bill's QB Josh Allen was in the same predicament while he was in Wyoming. Josh Allen wanted to declare for NLF draft during his Jr Year after his star RB Brian Hill graduated and joined NFL . Vigen intervened and suggested Josh talk to Carson and Carson advised Josh to stay in college and declare draft eligibility after his Sr year and we all know it worked out well for Josh Allen. So I believe Trey is not going anywhere, unless Roehl makes him run 40 times every game.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    To all those speculating whether Trey stays or declare's entering NFL draft , I like to remind you , the current Bill's QB Josh Allen was in the same predicament while he was in Wyoming. Josh Allen wanted to declare for NLF draft during his Jr Year after his star RB Brian Hill graduated and joined NFL . Vigen intervened and suggested Josh talk to Carson and Carson advised Josh to stay in college and declare draft eligibility after his Sr year and we all know it worked out well for Josh Allen. So I believe Trey is not going anywhere, unless Roehl makes him run 40 times every game.
    why would he stay 3 more years if he duplicates this year or even has a year with 30 tds and 5 int's??

and the 50/50 debate thing. I said there's a 99.9% chance he goes to the NFL next year than Transfer to a P5 school. (that doesnt mean he will goto nfl, but he defintely wont transfer out and lose a year)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why would he stay 3 more years if he duplicates this year or even has a year with 30 tds and 5 int's??

and the 50/50 debate thing. I said there's a 99.9% chance he goes to the NFL next year than Transfer to a P5 school. (that doesnt mean he will goto nfl, but he defintely wont transfer out and lose a year)
    Usually I wouldn't gamble... but if you want to give me 1000 to 1 odds that Trey doesn't enter the draft next year, I will put $1000 on that.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Usually I wouldn't gamble... but if you want to give me 1000 to 1 odds that Trey doesn't enter the draft next year, I will put $1000 on that.
    Bold move, Tony, bold move (purple if I knew how to use it)

I love Trey Lance as much as anyone... But I don't know how anyone could look at last Saturday's game and think, "Yep he is ready for Sundays!" Its the biggest game of the year, and he threw it 10 times. I am not saying he won't develop into an NFL prospect, but he is no where near getting drafted now.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.