Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Snorty

Default Re: Snorty

I love it. Keep Snorty!

We have two sets of helmets so why not have two sets of helmet logos. Snorty stays on the yellow lids, while the new logo stays on the harvest helmets. Or vice versa. Problem solved and everyone wins.

More Snorty gear, they can fund the IPF
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    More Snorty gear, they can fund the IPF
    Snorty needs to be the PRIMARY merchandise logo. MINIMUM 50/50. I only buy snorty merch, and at this point I think I've bought close to 80% of the Snorty offerings. I straight up ignore non snorty merchandise.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Snorty is great, and nostalgic. But should not be the primary logo at all. Thats why the logo was changed from it in the 90s, then again. There will always be the heritage collection to purchase gear with snorty on it to honor the past.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Snorty is great, and nostalgic. But should not be the primary logo at all. Thats why the logo was changed from it in the 90s, then again. There will always be the heritage collection to purchase gear with snorty on it to honor the past.
    Let the market decide. I'll bet they sell a shit ton more.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They’ve managed to created scarcity and manufactured demand. It’s almost as if the marketing department knows what they’re doing.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Let the market decide. I'll bet they sell a shit ton more.
    Wasn't there some marketing production reason for changing the logo at some point? ...something to do with the number of colors needed to mass-produce the new logo, or something? I seem to remember this but i could be wrong...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Wasn't there some marketing production reason for changing the logo at some point? ...something to do with the number of colors needed to mass-produce the new logo, or something? I seem to remember this but i could be wrong...
    Snorty has a lot of finer details that don't always work well across all media platforms. Newer logo does a much better job at this.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    They supposedly had too many logos and wanted to strengthen the brand. Then they paid 10k to some company to condense it down to two logos and then hacked them to boot. They were so bad there was a groundswell to the point the logos had to be revised.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."