Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Apparently biggest point of discussion on the yote board is when during the game four years ago Wentz broke his wrist. If us Bison fans claim it was at any point earlier than the last series we are being delusional.

He was rolling out the the right and got knocked down.after a pass. Clean hit. Some point during the first half... Maybe first quarter, can't remember exactly.

From the game yesterday. Nothing to discuss. USD is worse at every position. NDSU could have named their score. Game was over after the first quarter.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Of course we didnt want Carson to get hurt, but the rest of the season is almost folklore. The way Easto took us to Frisco and Carson came back to win it. Thank you USD for being the piece that gives us something to remember.
    "Conan, what is best in life?"
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

RIGHT On Herdbot!
    This is what NDSU has been missing is Southern Speed at WR. Separation from more athletic secondaries has always been our issues when we play teams from the Colonial or south. Team speed is now showing why our offense is BEST in the last decade by far with extremely high level of talent, sprinkle in the power run game, and you've got 700 yards in offense, 690 yards in offense and getting better each week.....scary for other teams seeing these stats!!!
    The Best QB in the nation by far, and he is a redshirt frosh???? All D1 football, Hurt at Oklahoma, and Tuppu in Bama, Trey is as good or better in my football experience over the past 40 years!

WE are Being Herd in the college landscape for sure! Quote from Scottie Miller, " My oh my"!

NodakBisman!

I really enjoy your knowledge and to the point facts with a touch of Humor! You should write a column in the Forum each week on your topic.
    May I add a couple more:

1. We maybe watching the #1 pick in the NFL draft in 3 years or less..... Trey may not make it to his Senior Year at NDSU. The pros will be seeking his talent before his senior year....
    2. NDSU is becoming Quarterback U for the NFL....never seen a Freshman so composed, talented, skilled, gifted....etc...… Hes a combination of all our best in one over the past 15 years ……

Keep up our Post game thoughts.... oh and yes. NBC TV absolutely should be fired for terrible TV camera work! Your #6 point.
    All your thoughts are spot on...

Be Herd,
    NodakGreg

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Apparently biggest point of discussion on the yote board is when during the game four years ago Wentz broke his wrist. If us Bison fans claim it was at any point earlier than the last series we are being delusional.

He was rolling out the the right and got knocked down.after a pass. Clean hit. Some point during the first half... Maybe first quarter, can't remember exactly.

From the game yesterday. Nothing to discuss. USD is worse at every position. NDSU could have named their score. Game was over after the first quarter.
    He didn't come out after hitting his hand on a helmet which was the problem. Just like he didn't' come out of the Montana game after tweaking his ankle. It's not excuses, it's just facts.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    I really enjoy your knowledge and to the point facts with a touch of Humor! You should write a column in the Forum each week on your topic.
    May I add a couple more:

1. We maybe watching the #1 pick in the NFL draft in 3 years or less..... Trey may not make it to his Senior Year at NDSU. The pros will be seeking his talent before his senior year....
    2. NDSU is becoming Quarterback U for the NFL....never seen a Freshman so composed, talented, skilled, gifted....etc...… Hes a combination of all our best in one over the past 15 years ……

Keep up our Post game thoughts.... oh and yes. NBC TV absolutely should be fired for terrible TV camera work! Your #6 point.
    All your thoughts are spot on...

Be Herd,
    NodakGreg
    Pump the brakes a bit man......
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Pump the brakes a bit man......
    Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Sat next to a family with two little boys, probably around 4 and 6 years old. Was their first game. The little one for sure was into it. Real fun watching the game sitting next to them.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You still have to factor in the competition to some extent. It’s easy to complete passes when guys are completely wide open. Trey has been excellent but hasn’t had to show it against really good teams yet. He’ll get his opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    You still have to factor in the competition to some extent. It’s easy to complete passes when guys are completely wide open. Trey has been excellent but hasn’t had to show it against really good teams yet. He’ll get his opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That dropped td pass was beautiful on Trey's end. Dropped it right in the bucket over 2 defenders. Not a throw for boys for sure. A man's toss. Wasn't Trey's fault the bucket had a hole in the bottom. That's a freshman qb! Dam winter camp is coming too!

Lardsin must go!