Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Last year statistically but this year we are way more physical and just beat the shit out of everyone. You could take a fan off the street and they could average 2 or 3 ypc
    Statistically this year has been better than last year. 41.7 points per game compared to 41.5 last year. 502.6 total yards per game compared to 471.7 last year. 305.7 rush yards per game compared to 286.2 last year. 6.62 yards per carry compared to 6.41 last year. 191.1 passing efficiency this year compared to 169.7 last year.

Last year's team was an offensive monster but this year's team has been even better in pretty much every area except penalties. What a masterful job done by Tyler Roehl and the offensive coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    yes he keeps getting better and that hurdle play.... I am gonna go out on a limb and guess he can dunk a basketball?
    Ha!! 360 no doubt. The kid is 6’3” and runs and jumps like a jaguar. Very impressed with his continued improvement and development. And I was kind of a naysayer on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    This has to be the best offense in the D1 era right?
    Our wide receiver unit including tight ends seems like the best we’ve had. Watson is the kind of big receiver we have been looking for sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Ha!! 360 no doubt. The kid is 6’3” and runs and jumps like a jaguar. Very impressed with his continued improvement and development. And I was kind of a naysayer on him.

He's dangerous on the jet sweeps. So big and fast turning the corner.

Nice to see a lot of reps for a lot of different guys. The depth of this team is pretty incredible. Trey Lance was sensational, hard to believe he is only a redshirt freshman.

Congrats to coaches and players on a excellent win!

The number I thought was cool today was 33 first downs. That’s a big number. Wonder what the record is.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Statistically this year has been better than last year. 41.7 points per game compared to 41.5 last year. 502.6 total yards per game compared to 471.7 last year. 305.7 rush yards per game compared to 286.2 last year. 6.62 yards per carry compared to 6.41 last year. 191.1 passing efficiency this year compared to 169.7 last year.

Last year's team was an offensive monster but this year's team has been even better in pretty much every area except penalties. What a masterful job done by Tyler Roehl and the offensive coaches.
    Thanks for those stats. That's incredible. Outside of a few mediocre games vs Misery State and the Bunnies, Roehl has been a rock star. He even uses the fullback with success because they refuse to respect him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It is very clear this is the most athletic team we have ever had on offense. We literally have Southern speed now

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Thanks for those stats. That's incredible. Outside of a few mediocre games vs Misery State and the Bunnies, Roehl has been a rock star. He even uses the fullback with success because they refuse to respect him
    After 44 caught the TD pass I said his run and reception for TDs was to put more things on tape for the playoffs. Can't imagine trying to prepare for this offense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We only had 6 Third down plays? Holy shit.

Love Luepke stepping up. Also if #1 keeps this up he will be playing on Sundays.