Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Off the top of my head Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama (Tua isnt leaving early after the injury), plus a whole host of others where the incumbent would be a Senior

That being said Lance is very good. On TV those scrambles he makes the defenders look like they are in slow motion. I cant believe some of the plays he makes with his legs where he doesnt get touched. Very exciting few more years for the Bison fans

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Maybe a little but you have to admit he is soooooo good. Really, name the college qbs that are better. and name 1 FBS team where Trey would not start next year if on that team.

I get it, but already calling him a #1 overall draft pick and leaving NDSU early...come on
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Off the top of my head Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama (Tua isnt leaving early after the injury), plus a whole host of others where the incumbent would be a Senior

That being said Lance is very good. On TV those scrambles he makes the defenders look like they are in slow motion. I cant believe some of the plays he makes with his legs where he doesnt get touched. Very exciting few more years for the Bison fans
    The tight end td appeared to be the third option on that play. Or Trey was just looking of the defense. Either way impressive.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I get it, but already calling him a #1 overall draft pick and leaving NDSU early...come on
    Burrow? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    That dropped td pass was beautiful on Trey's end. Dropped it right in the bucket over 2 defenders. Not a throw for boys for sure. A man's toss. Wasn't Trey's fault the bucket had a hole in the bottom. That's a freshman qb! Dam winter camp is coming too!
    No kidding. Unreal throw and a tough catch that almost happened.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The tight end td appeared to be the third option on that play. Or Trey was just looking of the defense. Either way impressive.
    What amazes me about those throw backs and the wheel routes is NDSU has been running that same play or variation of it for years and still no one can defend it. Seemed to me he knew where he was going the whole time just looked right to look off the defense. His deep ball accuracy is very good and thinking hes only a freshman makes it that much more amazing

I didn't say #1 pick but seriously saying draft pick potential is not out of the realm.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pump the brakes a bit man......
    Nope. Step on the gas my man!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Bison have too damn many penalties. Enough said... USD was able to get a TD because of penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Bison have too damn many penalties. Enough said... USD was able to get a TD because of penalties.
    Maybe, could have also been due to the bad pretzels.