Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Watson had a great game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I agree on Snorty. I had forgotten just how good he looked on a helmet.
    I think they cleaned him up a little because it looks even better than I remember.

WTH is with all the damn penalties? Clean that shit up now!

That referee crew was overzealous. Sheesh I think they want to lead the nation in every type of call

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I agree on Snorty. I had forgotten just how good he looked on a helmet.
    Snorty looks better on modern helmets than 80s ones. I still prefer the standard logo but that was a cool throwback. Hope they do it once a year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This has to be the best offense in the D1 era right?

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    This has to be the best offense in the D1 era right?
    Last year statistically but this year we are way more physical and just beat the shit out of everyone. You could take a fan off the street and they could average 2 or 3 ypc

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Best uniforms ever. siu only looks good on paper because they haven't played NDSU. Roehl.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Last year statistically but this year we are way more physical and just beat the shit out of everyone. You could take a fan off the street and they could average 2 or 3 ypc
    With luetke getting some action we now have 11 players averaging 5 plus per carry... Trey, 7 RB, 2WR and the punter.....

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Watson had a great game.
    yes he keeps getting better and that hurdle play.... I am gonna go out on a limb and guess he can dunk a basketball?