Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pat McAfee

Default Re: Pat McAfee

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Great story told by McAfee...bit of swearing so headphones at work..

That is funny!! Best quote--- "Polamalu would have shaved a few years off of your life." LOL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I’m gonna double down on my hope that McAfee gets the Corso replacement spot and subs headgear with painted chest shirt removal reveal. I think that would be pure gold.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

his standup is worth a watch also. https://youtu.be/99TAuPgeJqk

i’ve been a listener of his podcast for the last year or so.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I'd guess he'll have his own shtick...kind of like headgear, but not what Corso does. Acknowledge Corso, not copy.
    Corso is probably good for a few more years doing just the final pick and headgear bit at the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Corso is probably good for a few more years doing just the final pick and headgear bit at the end of the show.
    I don't know. He's sounding really rough. The others are helping him when he forgets something or goes off track, but I think this season should be the end. Would rather see him go out on a high note, rather than watch him be propped up just to get through a segment or two.

Just watched Chris Mortensen on NFL Live the other day. He's also starting to show his age in a bad way.
    - Just looked it up: he's been dealing with stage IV throat cancer for the last four years. That explains that.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I don't know. He's sounding really rough. The others are helping him when he forgets something or goes off track, but I think this season should be the end. Would rather see him go out on a high note, rather than watch him be propped up just to get through a segment or two.

Just watched Chris Mortensen on NFL Live the other day. He's also starting to show his age in a bad way.
    - Just looked it up: he's been dealing with stage IV throat cancer for the last four years. That explains that.
    And Corso had a bad stroke a few years ago so I give him a lot of props for coming back from that.

His SDSU allegiance was short lived....

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/st...176805888?s=19

I wonder if Lee isn't just bad in the colder weather. Here his is with Herbie snappy as ever.

https://twitter.com/KirkHerbstreit/s...194324992?s=20
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I wonder if Lee isn't just bad in the colder weather. Here his is with Herbie snappy as ever.

https://twitter.com/KirkHerbstreit/s...194324992?s=20
    He was doing pretty good today then he got stuck on something.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You can tell he and Herbstreit have a special bond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯