Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pat McAfee

Default Re: Pat McAfee

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You can tell he and Herbstreit have a special bond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can see it in the little things like Kirk reaching out to out his hand on Corso's when he start having difficulty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    You can see it in the little things like Kirk reaching out to out his hand on Corso's when he start having difficulty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Never used to be a big fan of Herbie. Stuff like this has shifted my perspective over the years.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Herbie has been great with Corso for a few years now. Always quick to jump in to help Lee refocus on his thought. I hope when Corso does hang it up they hang up the head gear with him. That's his thing and it wouldn't be the same if someone else tries.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

When Corso came back from his stroke they had a show pretty much about him. Herbies tribute to him was very touching.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Never used to be a big fan of Herbie. Stuff like this has shifted my perspective over the years.
    I have had the same thoughts. Used to think Herbstreit was a douche but he’s certainly changed my mind. Also helps that he doesn’t brush off the FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I have had the same thoughts. Used to think Herbstreit was a douche but he’s certainly changed my mind. Also helps that he doesn’t brush off the FCS.
    Certainly not anymore at least... I wonder if NDSU had anything to do with that...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

He crowd surfed over me on saturday, lol. Btw, up close, he looks like he partied/Parties WAAAAAAY TOO HARD... He looks a full 10-15 years older than he probably should haha.

Love him on gameday, hope they keep him around
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    He crowd surfed over me on saturday, lol. Btw, up close, he looks like he partied/Parties WAAAAAAY TOO HARD... He looks a full 10-15 years older than he probably should haha.

Love him on gameday, hope they keep him around
    If you've ever seen any of his videos on his youtube channel, it's not partying, it's working. He's on a plane several times a week and seems to be working on very little sleep all the time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you've ever seen any of his videos on his youtube channel, it's not partying, it's working. He's on a plane several times a week and seems to be working on very little sleep all the time.
    He loves to party when he was with the Colts. I've shared before the time he was arrested at 4 in the morning wearing no clothes after swimming in a filthy canal near a night club area. That's a different level of partying.

I think he's a very talented entertainer though and should have a very long career after football if he stays focused on work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    He loves to party when he was with the Colts. I've shared before the time he was arrested at 4 in the morning wearing no clothes after swimming in a filthy canal near a night club area. That's a different level of partying.

I think he's a very talented entertainer though and should have a very long career after football if he stays focused on work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I'm sure that was the case when he was with Barstool or his podcast with his friends but he's on TV a ton between his DAZN show, NFL Network, and ESPN. I don't know when he has time to party anymore.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯