Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. South Dakota

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. South Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The thing about the penalties so far is they have not really cost us. I have a real concern that there may come a crucial point in a game where that may change.
    I believe they cost us 2 TDs against SDSU. There is definitely an uptick in penalties this season.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    PI after the play penalty. Needless. Lack of discipline which is a continuing problem that costs the team. It sets a bad example for the younger players - 'hey, Zack can play undisciplined without the coach pulling him aside... so it must be okay for everyone to play that way.... no consequences from the coach.

Is there something you liked about Zack's 15 yard PI penalty?
    I assume you mean PF or unsportsmanlike, can't remember what the call was. I've never cared for this group of officials. That U can't get out of his own way, how many times has he been involved in a play in the dome? Five, six, times. I cringe when I see this group. That play happened right in front of us, the whistle on that kind of play is usually late. Lineman blocking downfield surely can't be expected to stop their play on a dime, too much momentum on 300lb lineman. We've had plenty of bonehead penalties this year, that was not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I assume you mean PF or unsportsmanlike, can't remember what the call was. I've never cared for this group of officials. That U can't get out of his own way, how many times has he been involved in a play in the dome? Five, six, times. I cringe when I see this group. That play happened right in front of us, the whistle on that kind of play is usually late. Lineman blocking downfield surely can't be expected to stop their play on a dime, too much momentum on 300lb lineman. We've had plenty of bonehead penalties this year, that was not one of them.
    The unsportsmanlike at the end for clapping in an opponent's ear was bad. Johnson's late hit not so much. Go get em big boy.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ndsu1.jpg

Not too shabby....

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    ndsu1.jpg

Not too shabby....
    That move served no other purpose than to provide that ridiculous screen shot. Seeing as he wasn't injured, good deal.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 11-21-2019 at 02:56 AM.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That move served no other purpose than to prove that ridiculous screen shot. Seeing as he wasn't injured, good deal.
    Cool a/f tho.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That move served no other purpose than to prove that ridiculous screen shot. Seeing as he wasn't injured, good deal.
    If I remember correctly he changed direction then went skyward. Pretty impressive.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If I remember correctly he changed direction then went skyward. Pretty impressive.
    Dude does backfips in full pads and a helmet. Having this type of athlete at WR is a welcome addition to the Bison offense.

Would like to see him continue to get more physical with handsy DBs though.