Page 233 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1331832232312322332342352432833337331233 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I like most people donate by buying tickets.. if they need more money raise the prices or entice us with other revenue streams. Do the Dallas Cowboys beg people for donations?
    Come on Longhorn. You bragged that you didnt have any TM fees and then cried because it was going to cost you 50.00 for your seats in the endzone.
    Put up or shut up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    THEY HAVENT CALLED . NOT 1 time they are scared. Stony Brook guy is just happy to be here and not at Stony Brook and Dean B is just holding on for 3-4 more years and retire.

THEY HAVENT SOLICITED ONCE. So stop it.

(back to ignore)

AAC would be amazing for NDSU. with this article, Pres/AD should be calling them!
    Please provide proof of your assertions. Sorry your history of being a pathological liar wont let me take your word for it. Gene Taylor and Matt Larson have credibility. You dont.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

THEY HAVENT CALLED . NOT 1 time they are scared. Stony Brook guy is just happy to be here and not at Stony Brook and Dean B is just holding on for 3-4 more years and retire.

THEY HAVENT SOLICITED ONCE. So stop it.

(back to ignore)

AAC would be amazing for NDSU. with this article, Pres/AD should be calling them!
    You still havent answered the question. When they say NO what is next? Yep just what I thought . No answer.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-21-2019 at 04:53 AM.

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

like i said in AAC thread.

the AD and President NEED TO SOLICIT an Invite. They need to shake the hands, make the calls, email the commissioners of MWC, AAC, MAC and they HAVE NOT DONE THAT!!

so yes we need an invite, but those 2 making $200-400K/year have to be the ones doing it. we as fans have gotten the attention of those conferences, but don't mean squat if those 2 are TOO AFRAID to be aggressive salesmen!
    I don't buy this for a single second. If a move up made any sense at all the two positions who would benefit the most from it are the AD and the President. They have every incentive to thoroughly explore and continuously revisit this prospect.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

like i said in AAC thread.

the AD and President NEED TO SOLICIT an Invite. They need to shake the hands, make the calls, email the commissioners of MWC, AAC, MAC and they HAVE NOT DONE THAT!!

so yes we need an invite, but those 2 making $200-400K/year have to be the ones doing it. we as fans have gotten the attention of those conferences, but don't mean squat if those 2 are TOO AFRAID to be aggressive salesmen!
    Have you taught your 3 kids to lie like you do????

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Don’t diminish nor apologize for what you do. Many here do nothing, but ask for more. Plus you represent NDSU well on social media and professionally, unlike some here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont slight yourself. You are helping NDSU while some who claim to be big NDSU fans give nothing. Your effort is appreciated.
    Thanks guys and I am aware that NDSU appreciates its donors due to the interactions I've had over the years with people that work in the Athletic Department (it was pretty cool to pick the minds of both Gene Taylor and Matt Larsen to learn how college athletics really work - I learned a ton in the short amount of time I had separate conversations with them). Granted some of it is from being a former student-athlete to being an employee of a company that has a big event at NDSU, but yes, I've been thanked in person for what I can give.

With that said, the best part of giving, and maybe this is selfish, is that I still get to be part of something that is much bigger and successful than I am, which is why I wanted to wrestle for NDSU to begin with. It's fun to be a part of a successful program and help it grow, even if my contribution is small.
    Hail the BISON!!!

ich bin ein FBS'ers!

ich bin ein FBS'ers!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    ich bin ein FBS'ers!
    JFK youre not.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Hey can someone else pay for this move? Looking for a new nanny at bar close is expensive.

Lardsin must go!