Page 229 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1291792192272282292302312392793297291229 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1385262]They don’t donate, and won’t respond. I’ve tried that question already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

The ring leader said he would join TM when Simmers was no longer there. Simmers is gone. Soooooooo--------

But its been my experience that those that volunteer or donate THE LEAST squeal the loudest.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    They don’t donate, and won’t respond. I’ve tried that question already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean they won't use trust fund money or their friend's credit card? I'm shocked.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Question for the FBS NOW! crowd? How much more money are you will to donate every year? This would be above what you currently give. I want hard figures and something you will actually give. I would think every person who wants this so badly would be willing to donate considerably more every year. So, $3,000 more, $5,000 more? Realistically, that's what it's going to take and if you aren't will to pay, don't expect any one else to either. We are talking needing millions more every year and that's without even considering a stadium.

So OK, how much guys? Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Can you provide me a link where we can donate to a fund that can only be used to move the team up to FBS? with a detailed plan on how they will use the money to accomplish that?

Why would we give any money otherwise? lets say I gave a billion dollars how many more FCS games per year would we win over what we do now?

also why do the FCS FOREVER guys post here all day? we get it you never want to give up those sweet Missouri State home and homes... go make your own thread entitled FCS FOREVER! and i'll stay out of it.... .

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Can you provide me a link where we can donate to a fund that can only be used to move the team up to FBS? with a detailed plan on how they will use the money to accomplish that?

Why would we give any money otherwise? lets say I gave a billion dollars how many more FCS games per year would we win over what we do now?
    I can you constructed the parameters so you are safe from having to open up your wallet. Not surprising.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Lol!! ANY donation to Bison Athletics moves the bar. Nice deflect. I mean, if we have donors just donating for the cause and have an incredible excess of net funds, we could go independent like your ilk is suggesting/promoting.

Let’s see your donation Hx!!! Don’t be ashamed.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

There won't be any FBS move... at least not a successful one without an indoor practice facility. Currently they're in need of plenty for that project. Here's where you can find more information: https://gobison.com/facilities/indoo...ce-facility/41

To inquire about opportunities to contribute to this project, please call the NDSU Athletics development office at (701) 231-7447.

also why do the FCS FOREVER guys post here all day? we get it you never want to give up those sweet Missouri State home and homes... go make your own thread entitled FCS FOREVER! and i'll stay out of it.... .
    You have to work on your reading comprehension. There are very few FCS forever fans here. But nice attempt at deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Lol!! ANY donation to Bison Athletics moves the bar. Nice deflect. I mean, if we have donors just donating for the cause and have an incredible excess of net funds, we could go independent like your ilk is suggesting/promoting.

Let’s see your donation Hx!!! Don’t be ashamed.

so if the admin or teammakers have no plan then how will we ever move up- I am just gonna trust you guys wont blow the money on something else or raises for the admins? cause that's usually how this works... none of the current money being given is contributing to any more wins.. once we have the indoor practice facility will we start winning multiple titles every year?

so if the admin or teammakers have no plan then how will we ever move up- I am just gonna trust you guys wont blow the money on something else or raises for the admins? cause that's usually how this works... none of the current money being given is contributing to any more wins.. once we have the indoor practice facility will we start winning multiple titles every year?
    Just quit. You arent going to give anything so just move on.