Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDSU vs Northern Ill

Default Re: NDSU vs UNI

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    If that's the case then you're content with Walseth 2.0 Her shot sucks, be real, She kills anything we build on. Not even mentioned the fact she has two left feet and has no concept of defense. It's not her fault, she's a product of euro coaching and at this point no one is fixing her. So move on. sorry to be mean. I have every bit of confidence in this coach. Looking forward to his team his players...

And if she's our "best" shooter.. good god.....
    Don't remember saying anything about defense. Or where shes from?! Really?! I don't care what her shot looks like, if you attempted over 300 threes and you are over 40% you have the green light!! And I'm content with Walseth because I don't think you tell a career 40% shooter not to shoot? Are you delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Don't remember saying anything about defense. Or where shes from?! Really?! I don't care what her shot looks like, if you attempted over 300 threes and you are over 40% you have the green light!! And I'm content with Walseth because I don't think you tell a career 40% shooter not to shoot? Are you delusional?
    let's not be a dim wit.... She kills us on the floor, plays zero defense, never rebounds, and god forbid she gets an assist. and when you chuck up 13 3's and make 2, maybe its time to defer and try to win a game instead of being fixated on ppg... and yes, walseth 2.0... you'd think by chance a rebound would fall in her lap, or if she would just give the ball up she'd by chance get an assist.. but no... 80 minutes 5 total rebounds (0 offensive) and 2, yes 2 assists in our 1st two games

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it was actually NIU (panther fans get pissy...haha) ndsu missed 2 ft's while up 2 with 5 seconds left, NIU scored a layup to force overtime.

Not pissy at all. We knew that we had already beaten UND last week.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    let's not be a dim wit.... She kills us on the floor, plays zero defense, never rebounds, and god forbid she gets an assist. and when you chuck up 13 3's and make 2, maybe its time to defer and try to win a game instead of being fixated on ppg... and yes, walseth 2.0... you'd think by chance a rebound would fall in her lap, or if she would just give the ball up she'd by chance get an assist.. but no... 80 minutes 5 total rebounds (0 offensive) and 2, yes 2 assists in our 1st two games
    Who is being a dimwit? I'm not arguing with you that she "kills us on the floor" or "plays zero defense" or "never rebounds" or "god forbid she gets an assist" not arguing one bit on those points. You said you'd tell a career 40%+ three point shooter with over 300 attempts to quit shooting. Because of a bad game? In what world does that make sense?

Who is being a dimwit? I'm not arguing with you that she "kills us on the floor" or "plays zero defense" or "never rebounds" or "god forbid she gets an assist" not arguing one bit on those points. You said you'd tell a career 40%+ three point shooter with over 300 attempts to quit shooting. Because of a bad game? In what world does that make sense?
    Ok, no worries... We fluff over the short comings, year after year, then it's too late. We can't tolerate business as usual

My high school coach always told us the keep shooting even after a cold start to the game. But sometimes you have to realize that tonight is not your night and do whatever else you can to get the team a win. You still have to look for your shot but also maybe look for the extra pass to give a teammate that is playing better that night a shot. Some nights it is not your night. Come back the next game to do it the right way.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.