Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 11/11 Vs Cal Poly

Default Re: 11/11 Vs Cal Poly

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I wish there were more double headers with the women's team on days like yesterday or even on Saturdays. Would end up with more people at the games (at least the women's game)
    There are 3 double headers this season. Western Ill on Thu Jan 2nd (5pm/8pm). SDSU on Thu Feb 27th (5pm/8pm). Omaha on Sat Feb 29th (1pm/4pm).

533 In a row

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Took a couple hours off work to check out the game yesterday. Crowd was decent, was a little disappointed in the student section, middle of Monday afternoon, seems pretty easy to take a couple hours to check out the game (I'm assuming there were no classes Veterans Day, if there were then nvm). Team definitely seems to still be adjusting to the new 3pt line, hopefully the shooting will pick back up as the season goes on. Still a handful of silly turnovers but it's November so those things will happen. The important thing is we found a way to win against a team we should beat and if we can continue to do that until we start playing our best basketball we should be just fine. Hopefully we are at full speed by time conference play starts.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    There are 3 double headers this season. Western Ill on Thu Jan 2nd (5pm/8pm). SDSU on Thu Feb 27th (5pm/8pm). Omaha on Sat Feb 29th (1pm/4pm).
    Thank you. I had not compared the two schedules yet. That is nice to see. Two during weeknites makes it tough if out of town.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.