Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DC3 - Donald Carter III Verbals

Default Re: DC3 - Donald Carter III Verbals

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    When he will return to play?
    The real question is where do I get him minutes? Who do you take minutes from?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Hayes. He seems a bit raw yet.

B. SKUNBERG and G. NELSON both played guard but they don't score as many points.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    B. SKUNBERG and G. NELSON both played guard but they don't score as many points.
    Skunberg for sure. Maybe I'm greedy but I just want to watch Nelson get minutes. That boy got skills.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He would get minutes at the Point if he’s the best 1 on the team, which was the assumption before he got hurt. The other 1’s right now are Griesel & McKinney. He could indirectly affect Hayes’ minutes if Griesel got minutes at the 4, but not directly.

Before the season started it was DC and McK competing at the 1, and most of us thought It was DC’s job. But credit to McK, he’s played pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    He would get minutes at the Point if he’s the best 1 on the team, which was the assumption before he got hurt. The other 1’s right now are Griesel & McKinney. He could indirectly affect Hayes’ minutes if Griesel got minutes at the 4, but not directly.

Before the season started it was DC and McK competing at the 1, and most of us thought It was DC’s job. But credit to McK, he’s played pretty well.
    This was my thought with Griesel moving from PG. He's gonna play the same minutes so I thought Hayes would be most likely see the effects of that move. With the positionless offense they play who knows though. I just want to see a legit PG would can create off the dribble to round out the offense. I miss my Vinnie.

now im worried that hes not the answer since this is taking so long. his only other offer was Idaho. I dunno. prove me wrong DC3

last 3 pgs. Vinnie, LA, Woody wouldve ran thru a brick wall to play
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    now im worried that hes not the answer since this is taking so long. his only other offer was Idaho. I dunno. prove me wrong DC3

last 3 pgs. Vinnie, LA, Woody wouldve ran thru a brick wall to play
    Those are the last 3 point guards???
    TRUST THE PROCESS

It's not even January yet. Is he practicing? Hopefully hes playing in some fashion next Saturday,

Those are the last 3 point guards???
    Zastrow, Coleman, Lundberg, Dupree, Kabellis, Hunter all played point over the last 10 or so years as well. Even Miller and Jacobson. So, no they aren't the last three. Three best of the last 15 years, yes. Anyway, Griesel has done well at point, but allowing him to play out of the post sometimes whenever Carter is available could really help this team out. Not sure who loses out on minutes.
    Hail the Bison!